ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why???

6.gif

Think that was about the slippers...

Clio 197
I try some black bits off for start but now I see few scratchs:(

All this time I done to my car to make it looks good but not now:dapprove:

Maz

LY 200
yellowA said:
what the f**k?! how would i find it funny..? jesus

Giles thought you were laughing at him I told him that no one found it funny thats all ..

You should know as well as anyone that it is easy to take people on here the wrong way or for you to be taken the wron way yourself .. right or wrong ?? I was just making sure that Giles didn't take it the wrong way and tbh I wish I hadn't bothered ..

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
Maz said:
Giles thought you were laughing at him I told him that no one found it funny thats all ..

You should know as well as anyone that it is easy to take people on here the wrong way or for you to be taken the wron way yourself .. right or wrong ?? I was just making sure that Giles didn't take it the wrong way and tbh I wish I hadn't bothered ..

i'm not mad at u commenting maz, i just can't see how giles would think iwas laughing at him that's all, i didn't even add a lol or anything...but whatever

Maz

LY 200
yellowA said:
i'm not mad at u commenting maz, i just can't see how giles would think iwas laughing at him that's all, i didn't even add a lol or anything...but whatever

Like I said its easy to take people the wrong way we have all been guilty of it at one time or another and evenmore so when you are upset as Giles was but as you say whatever ..

106 GTi
Sad state of affairs that people have nothing better to do than be malicious. At least there is some hope if they are coming off, even if it is slowly.

Cam

182 Cup
Giles sorry to see that after the hard work you've put into the car, hope it gets sorted quickly.
What was the point of that? baffles me.
Local chav: "Yeah look how cool i am, im 'penning' someones car."
Tother Chav: "Yeah man your the baddest ass mofo i ever saw"

Clio 197
Thanks god the black come off and thank you Autogylm! lol

But see some mark on the paintwork I go try give a good wipe.

RS Megane DCi 175
Glad its better Giles.

A white line tho - could be hairline scratches down to primer?

should have gone over and whooped some fookin ass .

little fooker's

glad you got it sorted matey

Leon Cupra R 225
So many idiots around in this country just because they'll never own a good car the way they go. Hope it gets sorted mate

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
tommyboy said:
So many idiots around in this country just because they'll never own a good car the way they go. Hope it gets sorted mate
i wouldn't blame it all on jealousy..at the end of the day it's only a 1.2 clio, how many are there on the roads?! probably just some idiot with nothing better to do than damage someone's property..

yellowA said:
i wouldn't blame it all on jealousy..at the end of the day it's only a 1.2 clio, how many are there on the roads?! probably just some idiot with nothing better to do than damage someone's property..

what is it with you and 1.2s? Just because we cant all afford 172s or 182s doesnt mean we dont love our cars any less or we're inferior to you. if some chav damaged a crappy volvo or something the owner will still be pissed off!

It doesnt matter about the size of the engine when someone damages your car!

Glad the pen is off mate!!:D

Lee

BMW M2C
yellowA said:

A 1.2 Clio which is someones pride and joy, and which I'm sure Giles has worked hard for.