ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

will these fit my cup ?

MKIII 138
would i need spacers or anything else etc..

http://www.performancealloys.com/details.asp?procedure=wheel&id_wheels='MO%20Competition%20-%20Silver'&id_wheels_manufacturers='Compomotive'&id_wheels_sizes='15x8'&price='149'&permission=1050575268

15 x 8"

MKIII 138
8" wide would make them fit the arches more ??? but also be a whole 1" wider than 172/182 16" wheels i could also go lower maybe ???

going for this look...

Rear6.gif

That has just been photoshopped lower the wheels are the same width.

If yours is standard ride height 15s will look stupid and I would imagine 8" wide would stick past the edge of the arches.

Looks very smart in pic but in real life the front splitter would probably be dragging on the road

MKIII 138
MarkM said:
That has just been photoshopped lower the wheels are the same width.

If yours is standard ride height 15s will look stupid and I would imagine 8" wide would stick past the edge of the arches.

Looks very smart in pic but in real life the front splitter would probably be dragging on the road

well no actually, it is lower but the wheels are also wider spaced than standard by a good few cm`s to push out to the egde of the arches