ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams engine re-build

I’m new on here so apologies if this question has already been asked.

I’m about to do a bottom end re-build on my Williams engine but cant find a Haynes manual for it. Are the torque settings etc etc all the same as the 16 valve? I have done a search on here and it appears that there is a Williams specific document floating about somewhere but I cant find it, no joy on cliowilliams.co.uk either.

Can anyone help???

Regards
@well

ValverInBits
to be honest. It's going to be the same as the 16v i would image. They have a marginally larger bore, a different crank to provide linger stroke, but it's largely similar.

If you really want answers, find the haynes manual for the megane coupe 2.0 16v that had the same engine (slightly different head iirc)

S2000
try williamsclio.co.uk and do a search and you will be able to find the PDF form of the specific williams document somewhere on there. I used to have it on my PC but it crashed and I lost it :-(

no joy on the williams clio website, not to sure if its kept upto date these days. If anyone has this PDF please let me know.

Cheers
@well

Monaco Ph2 172
I have a PDF of the Williams tech manual. I can host it if you like...

I managed to bend my crank and drop a con rod in my Williams - resulting in a bottom end rebuild. Didn't do it myself though! :D