ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams Transplant!!!

Thinking about a williams engine for my 16v.

Couple questions though:

Where would i look for one?

What can i expect to pay for one?

What will i have to change along with the engine e.g ecu e.t.c.......

Want more power :devilish:

Best places are either on here or contact paul at infinicar - youll be looking at anything between 800-1000quid. Outside those two youd be doing well to find one. You dont need to change much - just drop the engine in and plug the 2ltr ECU in.

Ring Cit-Ren in Norwich they sorted me a willy 3 engine for my conversion, cost was £950 for engine + ECU, gear box (£250) and interior (£300)!

The actual conversion Give mailto:Andy@GDI">Andy@GDI a shout! If he can fit you in! He did mine back in January and is now doing BigChriss conversion! Fitting will be approx £1000-1500 depending on what you have done etc, i.e cams/pulleys/headgasket/cambelt/waterpump/alternator/ starter motor etc!

All in your looking at about £2500 well worth every penny in my opinion and i would do it again tomorrow if i could!

All you need is the engine and ECU, you can keep your old gear box if you want and your running gear is fine too!

If you want one done im very very reluctantly selling mine mate!

If you need any more info PM me!