ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams & Trophy

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
Few crap pics of the williams and the trophy, was geting dark so hopfully get a few good pics again of the two.
Gave both a good clean after! badly needed it!

DSC00518.jpg

DSC00519.jpg

DSC00520.jpg

DSC00521.jpg

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
Yes a Tribute to Mcrae on my trophy! I am a big rally fan and he is my favorout all time rally driver!

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
hows the handling of the trophy compared to the williams :)

The Trophy would be posibly slightly better but the Williams is so much fun, back road blasts are sum crack!

Tigger; said:
Get both of those motors to the next meet Jonny!
Think this is the 1st I've seen of your Williams too

Il try my best, few we odds and ends to be done to the williams before the summer ;)

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
Well folks, been a wile since iv been on here......

Been busy with work etc. so the Williams has been hibernating in the back of my garage pretty much since this thread was started!! :(

Iv got the Mk1 FRS now but I do miss the Trophy

Took a notion of getting the Williams out again so after a few evenings puzzling got her going, was just the module! So were flying now, took it for a spin and iv been bitten by the clio bug again!!!!

Going to get the Williams ready for mot hopefully for the summer and maybe get to a few meets if there still happening?

Will update with pics as I get started.....

Well folks, been a wile since iv been on here......

Been busy with work etc. so the Williams has been hibernating in the back of my garage pretty much since this thread was started!! :(

Iv got the Mk1 FRS now but I do miss the Trophy

Took a notion of getting the Williams out again so after a few evenings puzzling got her going, was just the module! So were flying now, took it for a spin and iv been bitten by the clio bug again!!!!

Going to get the Williams ready for mot hopefully for the summer and maybe get to a few meets if there still happening?

Will update with pics as I get started.....
Good man yourself! Would love a Williams!!!