ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams Vs Redtop corsa

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Vectra :(
Ingram said:
Then slap sum pics of ur mum on here then,

I did not at anytime make a personal accusation against you or anyone else on here and didnt mention any names, didnt once make reference to anyone mum or stoop to that level.

The one reference i made was that you were acting childish and for that your response was

Ingram said:
u shud know pal,obviously ur into kiddies

As much as this thread is funny it maybe should be locked now. The original question has been answered many times over and repeated ontop of that.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Lam7r said:
I did not at anytime make a personal accusation against you or anyone else on here and didnt mention any names, didnt once make reference to anyone mum or stoop to that level.

The one reference i made was that you were acting childish and for that your response was

As much as this thread is funny it maybe should be locked now. The original question has been answered many times over and repeated ontop of that.

id like to say that its bin nice chatting to you,a real tosser,ur gonna get far in life,n when school starts n ur at the school gates with ur bag of sweets waiting to lure a little girl,just remember that it is wrong and i doint think any1 approves of you being a pedo,u need counceling pal!

Status
Not open for further replies.