ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Williams Vs Redtop corsa

Status
Not open for further replies.
  RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Foz said:
Ian has summed up this thread in one post, at the end of the day we asked a question and you start been a w*nker, now get bk to your keyboard and start telling me summat else ive said wrong? Assole.
I know,every 1 is meant to be advising people and helping,but somebody says something wrong and there are people like LAM7R wanting to do fuk all else but to take the piss,if sum1s wrong u just be right about it?but just shows how much of a wanker LAM7R Is

Foz

slammed clio mk1
You are clearly up your own arse, i suggest you pull yourself away from your keyboard for a second, maybe then you will realise what a tosser you are, all we asked is a question.

Lam7r said:
There were many straight comments regarding your question and many an imformative post about why you cannot run really wild cams in a standard road car engine but you didnt listen to any of them and resorted to insults etc...
i think ull find i wasnt the 1 starting the insults?n i wasnt the 1 starting bin childish?but if u can all chat sh*t why cant we?

you asked a question we answered, you stated 80bhp gains from cams alone, we told you that you are wrong, you turn childish and post a link to proove you can get 80bhp from cams alone, but the link prooves you to be in the wrong because to run those cams you need a race spec engine, we point this out, you carry on being childish, we argue our point, you carry on being childish.

Think that this sums up the thread so far.

Vectra :(
Foz said:
You are clearly up your own arse, i suggest you pull yourself away from your keyboard for a second, maybe then you will realise what a tosser you are, all we asked is a question.

All we did was answer it. We all said you cant get 80bhp from cams alone and we were right.

I cant be bothered trying to talk sense to you anymore with the comments you have been coming out with trying to start a slanging match.

Unfortunatly this thread should have died ages, bloody keyboard warriors!

Attachments

• keyboardwarrior.jpg
    keyboardwarrior.jpg
    452.9 KB · Views: 27
Ingram said:
yeh,theyre verry tunable engines,80 bhp gain from sum cams,probs b able to get same as tht from a willy tho,how much can u get a willy lump for these days

Ok smart arse?where in the post above?does it say alone?coz i just cant seem to locate the word alone?also this proves how much of a prat u r because in the post above i also asked another question but you lot are so CHILDISH n argumentative tht u did not answer?notorious started takin the piss,so i gave it back n all his boyfriends started taking offence?

Foz

slammed clio mk1
I know, he is a total jockey, so up his own arse to realise how much of a tosser he has turned into. Its you who is the keyboard warrior son, going by the amount of posts you have on here it suggests you never leave your house. One day you'll realise there is a life past been an annoying w*anker who should know better.

Monaco 172
Idiot...

You said "80bhp gain from sum cams" not '80bhp gains with cams and supporting mods'.

Threads like this are started to cause arguments. Don't get all dramtic when they suceed.

G_Man said:
Idiot...

You said "80bhp gain from sum cams" not '80bhp gains with cams and supporting mods'.

Threads like this are started to cause arguments. Don't get all dramtic when they suceed.

Idiot.....
do you mint telling me what dramtic is?

Foz

slammed clio mk1
So because we miss a word out you think it is clever to be a nob about it all? Why dont you get the spell check on all my posts you sad c**t?

and to further correct you,i didnt say with or without supporting mods?so if ur as good as you think you are then it wouldnt av hurt to just say "do you mean with or without supporting mods"
But..........you didnt,you were straight in for the argument,i didnt cause it,you did,so well dont LAM7R on being a 5 star total wanker!

G_Man said:
lol you typo'd having a go at my typo.

Mint? r****d!
exactly u wanker?not nice being pulled up all time?ur bin a c**t bcoz i dint mention with or without supports?

Wooooooo i got 5 stars!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Do i get a further star for being as pedantic (sp) as you?

P.S. you did say that 80bhp cams would run in a well ran in redtop engine

Anyways i gotta go now as notourious will want his dinner on the table soon ;)

Foz

slammed clio mk1
To cut a long story short, you are a nob, that has been made clear by the way you are correcting spelling mistakes and quoting word for word what we have said, its you who needs to get out more pal.

jamesy said:
shall we lock this thread now???
nah dont bother,they might wanna carry on picking faults n researching it untill they find more things to ramble on about

Please dont lock it yet? I have 30 mins to kill till i need to take the dogs out. This is pure entertainment. people shouldnt bite so easily :D

Monaco 172
lol tag team back again.... (I can't remember how the rest of the song goes)

You can't lock this thread what will Foz and Ingram do with their lives?

Monaco 172
Foz said:
You are even more queer for even knowing that song

Hmmm shall I? Ah why not....

Let's sink to your level...

Nope a little bit lower....

Keep going....

Nearly there......

Your mum!

G_Man said:
lol tag team back again.... (I can't remember how the rest of the song goes)

You can't lock this thread what will Foz and Ingram do with their lives?

I suppose we will have to do the same as you,be a sad wanker pulling every 1 up about s**t all,if u wanted to be involved in this thread and talk about the subject then you shouldnt have bin straight there for arguing,and as for biting how can you talk,i didnt say cams alone,but u were straight there for the argument without thinking if i meant with supports or not!at the end of the day ur sad,and as u can see by the amount of posts ive done i do have a life beyond the internet?but you wouldnt klnow what that is,you would rather spellcheck peoples threads

Monaco 172
I think you are taking what everyone has said and aiming it all at me.

Take a little breather. Maybe make yourself a cup off tea. Count to ten, do whatever it takes to calm yourself down a moment.

Now read it all back.

It's only the internet don't get so worked up!

Foz

slammed clio mk1
Too true, TheJesus even started on in my other thread, you lot have an attitude, one day someone will give you a slap.

G_Man said:
Hmmm shall I? Ah why not....

Let's sink to your level...

Nope a little bit lower....

Keep going....

Nearly there......

Your mum!
Look LAM7R he said mum, in ur book that makes him childish doesnt it,u osser

G_Man said:

Take a little breather. Maybe make yourself a cup off tea. Count to ten, do whatever it takes to calm yourself down a moment.

Now read it all back.

if ur ooffering ill have a blowjob from ur slutty mum to calm me down!

G_Man said:

Now read it all back.

if you are offering i will have a blowjob from ur mum to calm me down!

Status
Not open for further replies.