ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Windows tints removed!!

Milltek'd clio 182
Finally had my tints removed , it took about two hours to do but looks so much better. It would of taken alot less as I decided to just rip one of the windows off and see but regretted it and had to use a blade and elbow grease to do it. If anyone does this please just simply find a corner and use a hairdryer and it comes so easy it's unreal, if you do this then it will take ten minutes to do the whole lot. Next on the list is to fit my new ktec Renault sport badge and me carbon splitter which should be arriving soon. And the last thing is the decat on my milltek system which will be fitted this saturday at amd tuning in Essex. So London tunnel run here I come. Before
back.jpg
after
e1f983d9.jpg
b8929450.jpg

260% JCW
Fail IMO, dark glass with dark rims looks nicel. Now it looks like the rest of the sheep......Turinis next?

Clio 182 FF
100% better without tints.... hate them with a passion, "look at my gangsta ride" nope, your just stuck in the 90's..

Top job mate

LY R26 #288
Yeah will be a nice touch. Makes the car look lower and will be nice against the silver bumper.

I'm glad I went for a CF splitter. They do look the tits.

LY R26 #288
Not as dear as the OEM one. The main thing with the CF ones is the stone chips I think.

I did say I had a Skoda one here you could of had. Mind you I'll probably need it at some point when my splitter does get smashed.

Clio 182 FF
Looking mint now mate,i used to love dark tints but after recently purchasing my 182 ive decided not to fit them.By the way loving the reg......

Milltek'd clio 182
Looking mint now mate,i used to love dark tints but after recently purchasing my 182 ive decided not to fit them.By the way loving the reg......

thanks mate, I get a few smiles even had a bloke take a picture, but I like it, think it suits the car lol

Z4 Coupe
Thought you were just going to pay £50 because you couldn't be arsed! I reckon I influenced you to have ago and saved you some modding money;)

Much better man!

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
i agree with the others mate look loads better. pimp tints are dump, end of. like andy said you saved yourself some wonga in the process. the future mods sound good too. new badge freshens up the rear and the c/f splitter will finish off the front end. but beware, once your "splittered" up you will be parking a foot away from the kerb! ;)

Chris I was pretty indifferent to the tints when they were on but it does look a lot cleaner now :) Your front bumper has been crying out for a splitter for ages haha!!.... I have no doubt it will transform the look of the car!!

Clio 182 FF
Too right mate,you should of given him your camera lol
My car is the same colour but with Anthracite alloys,standard reg on at the mo,just waiting to get the logbook back and then i an put my private reg,can't wait lol

Milltek'd clio 182
Chris I was pretty indifferent to the tints when they were on but it does look a lot cleaner now :) Your front bumper has been crying out for a splitter for ages haha!!.... I have no doubt it will transform the look of the car!!

i know i know, but worry no more the splitters on its way, kindly purchased by my lovely fiancee lol.

i agree with the others mate look loads better. pimp tints are dump, end of. like andy said you saved yourself some wonga in the process. the future mods sound good too. new badge freshens up the rear and the c/f splitter will finish off the front end. but beware, once your "splittered" up you will be parking a foot away from the kerb! ;)

lol that sounds about right, an look my tints looked the nuts when i had them done, i thought they looked ghetto lol.

Thought you were just going to pay £50 because you couldn't be arsed! I reckon I influenced you to have ago and saved you some modding money;)

Much better man!

you did indeed give me the spirit to just do it myself :) thanks

Milltek'd clio 182
just a change of heart really, i get bored of the same thing from time to time, and i like it without the tints now, but keeping in with my wheels gloss black, i just wish to choose subtle mods, so it looks smart but sounds like a beast lol, i think with the windows it became too chavvy for me, and when i decat the exhaust this saturday im going to sound like a right boy racer, which i dont want to come across as :cool:

Clio 182
my ktec straight thru system on the 182 is quite boomy on the motorway(+decat), BUT the sound i get from from my daily run in the limehouse link is amazing! i just cant imagine how loud it will be with 20+ RS's