ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Windscreen Fitting- West Mids

Clio 182
Think my Clio creates it's own gravitational field with the amount of stones that get drawn towards it! What started out as a small chip has spread to a nice big crack (ooh matronšŸ‘).

Can anyone recommend somewhere in the Midlands who can supply and fit a genuine windscreen? (If you can even get genuine ones these days?). Would rather use an independent with a good rep rather than one of the big companies even if it costs a bit more.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I used autoglass with mine and couldn't fault then. I explained on the phone about the spec of windscreen with the auto wipers and the uv coating on it and when they arrived it was spot on.

Clio 182
Found an independent guy local to me, Ā£195 supplied and fitted. None genuine screen so the rain/light sensor looks a bit ugly but the rest is fine, with a UV coating similar to the original screen. I also got hold of some fresh rubber seals to freshen up the looks

Attachments

• 2CBC3C22-E395-4102-8B09-D3B20E244A6E.jpeg
    2CBC3C22-E395-4102-8B09-D3B20E244A6E.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 34

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Why didn't you just use Autoglass and get the proper looking screen? You would've saved money as well