ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wiring Amp To Battery In Mk2 Phase 2 Clio

Clio Mk3
Hi, i've searched the forums using the search button however havn't been able to find any thread that can help me. Exactly what is the best way of getting a wire to the engine bay from in the car as all the ways that i've looked at have been blocked off from one side or another and am close to giving up. It is for a Mk2 Phase 2 Clio as already stated. Any help would be really helpful.

Obviously haven't looked far....

In the passenger footwell, theres a rubber gromit which could take as much cable as you want. It's quite easy to get out, I cut a hole in mine to run the cable through, so water couldn't get in. Might be quite hard to find. I might post some pictures.....

i used the same one, its where the bonnet release cable goes, scratched my hand up a gooden tho trying to get to it from engine bay.

05 1.4 16v clio
best thing to do is tape some string to a slim screwdriver with some insulation tape, push it through from the cabin side.

Open bonnet, find where the screwdriver has come through, pull string off. Tie string to the ring connector on power cable and pull slowly but strongly from the cabin side. Pretty straightforward really, did it yesterday!

Cheers