ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

With winter now here - New Car

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Firstly i purchased some winter wheels and tyres for the clio.

2118s with Goodyear Ultra grips, Very pleased so far in wet weather and cold temperatures.

So the clio now looks like this.

8224040217_1e57515c26_c.jpg

8225115168_0152b5a90d_c.jpg

But now i am the proud owner of this to run along side the Clio.

8225089030_34fc19c0aa_c.jpg

8225090606_49f9c70939_c.jpg

8224018371_18a44ddf30_c.jpg

8225085912_1a3324a650_c.jpg

8224010563_6995dec03b_c.jpg

This used to be my Grandfathers car however he decided he fancied a ne RRsport and instead or trading it in he offered me it, the plan is to take my trailer test and get the track car fixed and back on the track.
2.5L Diesel, Auto, 68k on the clock and immaculate on a P reg.

4649438831_2c1a1ae50d_z.jpg

She will live again sometime soon (hopefully)

But i love the range rover its brilliant especially with this weeks weather.

Adrian

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Nice. Always better when you buy it with a service history which is known. Did he buy it new?

DB.

BMW 440i
I came in to this thread with the idea of mocking it for it not being an Aston Martin like the other two recent threads, but this is still a very cool buy, especially for he winter!

TrackCar & F30 330d
Same winter tyres we had on some Minis at work last winter! Pretty good tyres in the snow if you've never tryed winter rubber!

So what actaully happened to the Track car?

You seemed to pimp her up to the Max with a lovely new engine and then i never heard anything else. Thought it had been crashed or broken up!

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
Same winter tyres we had on some Minis at work last winter! Pretty good tyres in the snow if you've never tryed winter rubber!

So what actaully happened to the Track car?

You seemed to pimp her up to the Max with a lovely new engine and then i never heard anything else. Thought it had been crashed or broken up!

The track car still lives, it's garaged ATM, the new engine was fitted and running however it developed a oil leak that we were unsure on. Both me and my brother were starting our careers and moved away from home and it's just never been sorted along with a couple of other things.

I ve talked with Fred and he well fix it when we manage to get it to him, hopefully we will have a proper look at xmas.