ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Woohoo my car’s in Revs this month!!

Ex Clio, BMW 120d sport

page 90, not a full feature ill grant you, but i think the picture looks quite good. not sure they would think its one of the best bodykits of 2004 if they saw the state of the rear bumper at the mo tho! the council have been informed its their fault for putting in too high a speed bumps, Ive gone for a fair settlement of £350 to fix it

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by Si172 on 22 January 2004

When is it out? Does it include a feature on building your own website etc?
Hello? you ok?

do you have any pics of your car tommy,

as i refuse to pay the £4.00 odd to see some ones maxed up shed..

i dont mean your car, its just most of them in the mags these days are cr*p !!

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Tom.. hehe! Its ok.. dont panic I havent lost it. I found out my website is being mentioned + free plug on a feature they are doing on building your own website. :)

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Revs mag used to be decent about 3 years ago then it went all max power. More about handling and power than big ICE, croozin, hot laydeez etc...Have to buy Evo now even though I cant afford 95% of the cars in there.

Mk2 172

My cat "Billie Boyd" was in the January issue of FastCar UK.

....... Page 179 ........

....... Ill get my coat and leave quietly .......

Skoda Fabia vRS

Quote: Originally posted by bigtommy on 22 January 2004

the council have been informed its their fault for putting in too high a speed bumps, Ive gone for a fair settlement of £350 to fix it
what have the council actually done mate about the speedbump ?.....have they lowered it or removed it ?.........as surely if not you could simply drive over it again.......resultin in the same happenin...