ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

World of Warcraft

hehe yeh, people die playing this game though!!! they get soooooo addicted that they play literally to death - you hear about that guy in Korea that did that? he was just playing and playing and eventually his body gave up!!! thats serious!

I play it on full graphics and get 68FPS!! lol - love it - and my PC hehe

EvoVIII, Gsxr, BMW M3
Yeah i've heard loads of stories like that, some guy commit suicide because he accidently deleted one of his really rare items apparently, it wasn't on world of warcraft though, it was something else.

My pc used to run like a bag of s**t on it though which kinda took away the fun of it, it just used to lock up during PvP so I rarely one any fights.

I played it for a little while but found it took far too many hours of dedication to get anywhere which I wasn't fond of. Some people are, but I like games that I can pick up for 20 mins and put down again.

I have my account for sale if anyone is interested, saves starting at the begining :p

The Bus and MRT
Mada05 said:
I played it for a little while but found it took far too many hours of dedication to get anywhere which I wasn't fond of. Some people are, but I like games that I can pick up for 20 mins and put down again.

I have my account for sale if anyone is interested, saves starting at the begining :p

Same here, wasted 6 months of my last year of uni on that game, it's good fun but a fair waste of your life :dead: I would have had a far better last year if I hadn't been suckered in by my mates 10 day free trial

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Not sure if anyone is interested in buying an account but i have one with 3 lvl 60s on it, PM me if your interested

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
my brother has 2 level 60 characters! and it is soo hard prying him off my dad's comp! let alone stopping him unplugging my computer's internet connection to speed up the crappy game!

Corsa C 1.4 SRi
Someone gave me the discs today and giving me the 10day free trial code tonight. Is it worth installing?

EvoVIII, Gsxr, BMW M3
Conor88 said:
Someone gave me the discs today and giving me the 10day free trial code tonight. Is it worth installing?

Dont do it!, it's not worth losing your social life over.

Corsa C 1.4 SRi
Is it like heroin? I've just started college and i seen the lonely fat kid browsing a site to do with it. Will i turn out like this?

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
It does get quite addictive, i left because it seems to turn people into complete arseholes, and where as you play a game for fun you get people arguing and being overly aggressive to one another over things that only exist in the game, and as someone else said people have died playing this. I enjoyed it as something to pass the time at uni but im selling it now to fun other things.

thing is, it really is a very very very good game. Thats why so many poeple play it! so yes, its worth installing it - however, you will become hooked on it and you will be hoping to level up your character just one more step evey time you play.

Im no geek and computers are my hobby, although i do concede that i have put on half a stone since playing this game as i no longer get any exercise!! lol (i way 13.5 stone now! 6'3 though)