ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

World Series by Renault, 2011

See the thread also in general chat. Worked for me. You have to log in to the website though. I guess they have only released them to people registered to renault.co.uk up to yet, and will be released to everyone else soon??

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
mine errored so i dont know if i have them or not, i cant re apply though

350z GT
mine did the same...but i applied for two and then the 2nd time it said i can only apply for two more so im thinkin it worked :)

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
ahh i applied for 4, emailed them now so hopefully i get a reply soon.

Audi A4 avant
Thanks for link.. Been on worldseries site all day refreshing the sever error page.
Link worked 1st time.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Have also been on the renault alpine owners club site and their infield parking applications are avaliable,going to download mine soon and send them off..:D

RB One Eight Two
Never been to Silverstone before and just want to know were the best places are for photography, as looking at some pics it looks as though there is a fence around the track..?

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
There is a fence round all the track pretty much but you can get non obstructed views from the bridges and the grandstands,tele photo lenses are your friend.

Clio TCE
I'm gunna go this year, first time not sure what to expect would appreciate comments from people who have been before. Would be good to see a CS stand there.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Unfortunately no cs stand,i parked in-field last year(renaultsport clio 172),was allowed to park with renault alpine owners club,cost me a tenner but was worth it.If its your first time u`ll love it,even if you dont watch the cars round the track there`s plenty to do.Lst year they had a f1 car and played god save the queen with the engine,they did that on saturday.You can sit wherever you want thats open,its obviously first come first seat,but grandstands and just on the grass(weather permitting)is just as good.

Ph 1 172
Unfortunately no cs stand,i parked in-field last year(renaultsport clio 172),was allowed to park with renault alpine owners club,cost me a tenner but was worth it.If its your first time u`ll love it,even if you dont watch the cars round the track there`s plenty to do.Lst year they had a f1 car and played god save the queen with the engine,they did that on saturday.You can sit wherever you want thats open,its obviously first come first seat,but grandstands and just on the grass(weather permitting)is just as good.

ive been the last 2 years very good day out for free to be honest. was the infield parking ok? im seriously thinking of applying for it this year looks pretty good (saves carrying around the food in a cool bag as well lol)

clio sport 172
are people going to try to get on the alpine stand then , how can in get on the stand and park on the infiled , where can i apply

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Is there a website showing whats happening on each day yet?

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
I parked infield last year and yes you do get the general public nosing round the car but i never recieved anything bad,no scratches,and just to go to silverstone and into the main gate,be directed to the infield parking area is a buzz.

Last edited:

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Can I leave/Arrive when i want if i have was to gt infield parking?