ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

World Series Renault - Silverstone - 7th/8th June 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
  RB 200 Cup!
def going agin me thinks

might even pluck up the courage to say hello this time Maz ;)

altho you did look quite hungover last year

glad its closwer to me this year

LY V6 with Recaros
I'm going to be on holiday for this. Shame as I really wanted to go again this year and actually park with everyone else in the collectors bit!

106 GTi
Hopefully get a nicer collectors area, but knowing my luck we will get the same shitty patch CS get given for Trax the last two years.

Maz

LY 200
def going agin me thinks

I will be there but wont have my car by then (fingers crossed).

I was indeed hungover :dead: , that was the result of the Gala the night before, looking forward to it again this year.

Lee

BMW M2C
def going agin me thinks

I will be there but wont have my car by then (fingers crossed).

I was indeed hungover :dead: , that was the result of the Gala the night before, looking forward to it again this year.

You were still drinking wine in bed! The wine you smuggled out of the gala. lol

You can blag a lift with me if you want. I'll be tempted to drive both days as I've done for the GP in the past. It's an easy drive from mine.

Maz

LY 200
ha ha ha no wonder I was ill.

Cheers for the offer very kind of you but I will be staying over somewhere local, probably for 2/3 nights, may as well make a weekend of it. :)

SchwepTek™
I thought CS had a stand last year. Me and my mates spent a few hours looking round. A week later I bought mine! LOL

Current ride - my Adidas!
This seasons cars look blinding, saw some photos today. Would be great to go to the Silverstone round.

1.8 Civic EX
tickets, still not available yet! Where's everyone staying for this? I'll be looking to make a weekend out of it, as I'm sure many others will be! Best get booking soon if last year is anything to go by

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Did anyone go last year? How did you get to do the parade lap? As i didn't know anything about it grr.

Trophy #267
last few years it has been organised by the renault alpine owners club who you have to contact with your rs model etc - stephen dell has been the point of contact so keep an eye out for deets

Trophy #267
http://www.renaultalpineownersclub.com/WSR_Silverstone.pdf
is a c+p from stephen dell from the renaultsport forum
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] The registration forms for the Collectors' Area (paddock or infield parking) have just been released and you will find them here:

The collectors' area and events will follow a similar format to previous years at Donington.

You will need a paddock pass to park in the collectors' area. You do not need to apply separately for WSR tickets as these will be sent with your pass.

Vehicles will be parked in one of three zones.

Zone 1: Vintage: dedicated to standard production cars up to 1975 and their derivatives, excluding Alpine and sports models.

Zone 2: Classic & Alpine: dedicated to sports and collectable versions of production cars up to 1990, as well as all Alpine models.

Zone 3: Modern & Renault Sport: dedicated to sports and collectable versions of production cars beyond 1990, as well as Renault Sport models.

The parade laps are scheduled as follows:

The Saturday drive shall be devoted to all vehicles from Zone 3 (Provisional Time: 12:00 -12:30)

The Sunday drive shall be devoted to all vehicles from Zone 1 & 2 (Provisional Time: 9:45 -10:25)

There will be a Concours d'Elegance on Saturday as usual and a Gala Evening on Saturday Night.

I have been asked to limit numbers to 300 so places will be offered on a first come first served basis.

The venue and cost of the gala evening will be announced shortly.

If you have any queries please do not hesitate to get in touch:

Hope to see you there...

Regards
Stephen

www.renaultalpine.co.uk
mail@renaultalpine.co.uk

[/FONT]

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I've got myself tickets so i should be taking my camera, and practice my photography learning skills! :)

Hope to see you there.

SchwepTek™
is a c+p from stephen dell from the renaultsport forum
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] The registration forms for the Collectors' Area (paddock or infield parking) have just been released and you will find them here:

The collectors' area and events will follow a similar format to previous years at Donington.

You will need a paddock pass to park in the collectors' area. You do not need to apply separately for WSR tickets as these will be sent with your pass.

Vehicles will be parked in one of three zones.

Zone 1: Vintage: dedicated to standard production cars up to 1975 and their derivatives, excluding Alpine and sports models.

Zone 2: Classic & Alpine: dedicated to sports and collectable versions of production cars up to 1990, as well as all Alpine models.

Zone 3: Modern & Renault Sport: dedicated to sports and collectable versions of production cars beyond 1990, as well as Renault Sport models.

The parade laps are scheduled as follows:

The Saturday drive shall be devoted to all vehicles from Zone 3 (Provisional Time: 12:00 -12:30)

The Sunday drive shall be devoted to all vehicles from Zone 1 & 2 (Provisional Time: 9:45 -10:25)

There will be a Concours d'Elegance on Saturday as usual and a Gala Evening on Saturday Night.

I have been asked to limit numbers to 300 so places will be offered on a first come first served basis.

The venue and cost of the gala evening will be announced shortly.

If you have any queries please do not hesitate to get in touch:

Hope to see you there...

Regards
Stephen

www.renaultalpine.co.uk
mail@renaultalpine.co.uk

[/FONT]

So do we need to send off the form and pay £8 to be on the stand?

Status
Not open for further replies.