ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

World Series Renault - Silverstone - 7th/8th June 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1.8 Civic EX
aye, thats new for this year, anything 'new' parade is Sat only, all the older collectors cars are sun

so whats the crack with the parade lap anyway? We just all meet up drive off around the track (at an allocated time obviously lol) then back again...sorry just asking as I've not done it before! infact I've never been on track before in my life lol

I'll be on infield both days...didn't realise we were only doing the one on Saturday...

Elise S1 B&C 140
yeah all just convoy round the track in a parade lap - my infield tickets came yesterday:approve: Im only being let off the leadfor the Sturday though i think:dapprove:

Elise S1 B&C 140
you get allocated a position in the convoy then?

Dont think so i didnt get to go on the track last year (it got postponed) but everyone just drives to the gate and joins the que, I think the may call model of car i.e, the vee followed by megane sport, followed by cliosports etc.

ValverInBits
there was some really nice R5s there today. And I loved the trophy engined Vee 3.5 litre ITB :)

Could I have gone and parked in field, next to other CSers as I am a member (although my 172 is not mint at all)

Ouch my face hurts!! Knew I'd regret leaving the suncream at home, people have been taking the piss all day today at work. Me and my mate from work who came with me have been renamed the tomato twins!

Not complaining tho, made for a good day and my exhaust stayed attached to the car all the way there and all the way back. Although it sounded different at every roundabout, I think it was moving around a lot!!

Clio Sport 172
LMFAO!!!!! We did exactly the same with the suncream. Really not good!

Was an awsome day. We stayed just outside Rugby in the holiday express. There was a lush mk3 clio sport in white *druels* We also went on a night out in Rugby and was pleasantly surprised at how good it actually was. Will deffinately go back to it. Great day out, sun and fit women!!! Awsome weekend

Lee

BMW M2C
Still off work due to lack of suncream...

bloody hell! time off...you must have got it bad...

I was wearing childrens Factor 40 and I still got burnt on my nose...turning into a nice tan now tho luckily...people thought I went abroad for the weekend! lol

LOL, I was taking the piss out of Matt from RUK for having some Factor 40 childrens suncream. I think used it. :eek: He saved me, I'm only a little red still.

Yeah my forehead blistered up slightly yesterday and felt pretty sick. My boss turned round and said that if I wasnt bright red I'd be see through I looked like I should be that pale and told me to go home and have today off. Feeling loads better now, but not looking pretty lol.

1.8 Civic EX
Yeah my forehead blistered up slightly yesterday and felt pretty sick. My boss turned round and said that if I wasnt bright red I'd be see through I looked like I should be that pale and told me to go home and have today off. Feeling loads better now, but not looking pretty lol.

nasty!

White APE
I woke up yesterday with my nose blistering and ooozing :dead:

Forehead and arms are stil a bit rosey today but settling down now. Getting a nice golden colour now. :cool:

dirty white 197 cup
lol why do we do it to ourselves? i also had some bad sunburn on my chest, face and arms and have that vest top outline to sort out before i go on holiday :rolleyes: lol

Status
Not open for further replies.