ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wot would you do

hello people not posted much on here but want some views please

rite im in 2 minds over wot job i should do
1) Stay at the dead end job im in now
2) start a franchise up called Chips away
http://www.chipsaway.co.uk/repair/index.aspU color=#800080http://www.chipsaway.co.uk/repair/index.asp/U

it costs abit to start but av the money sorted (mom and dad)
the company is for chips and scratches or dents for a fraction of the cost body repairs charge, but i can learn the interior, glass and plastic repairs 2..
wot do ya think i should do

[Edited by Warnie on 04 June 2004 at 5:08pm]

Nissan Jewk

you only live once mate, think if your gonna look back and regret not ever starting your own business?

Mk IV 200 RS trophy

if you can spare the £19,950 go for it, but you do need to get a van as well plus there are other things to look out for...!( i looked in to it got the vid and franchise pack the other day;))

if it was me and i had the money, id start my own franchise, but not chips wawy, not really into that side of things but go 4 it m8!

Quote: Originally posted by os1so on 04 June 2004

if you can spare the £19,950 go for it, but you do need to get a van as well plus there are other things to look out for...!( i looked in to it got the vid and franchise pack the other day;))

money is nps and the van comes under the agreement

Mk IV 200 RS trophy

not in the info i got you have to buy/rent a van, you do get livery for the van but not the van, not for the £19,950 and in the info pack there is now mention of a van.....?

DO IT DO IT!

then u can give cliosport dicounts aswell ;);)

seriously tho mate, i know loads of ppl who wanna own their own business, and i dont think their gonno be happy in their job till they have done.my self i dont mind working in a job udner some1 else aslong as it has prospects (well when i get a job / once left uni)

my dad has owned his own mechanics garage was succesfull and its the best decision he said he ever made, he then sold the business and bought a 32ft fish boat and made a business outta tkaing ppl out fishing. he also loved doing this.

hes now semi-retired working in a sucurity job, working just to bring some extra cash in and pay some bills when he needs too, but he wishes he had his own business again.

point of this story............ u obviously have a dream of starting ur own business so DO IT!

from what i remeber in striaght business studies, u cant go wrong with a franchise, because all the advertising brand name etc is all there. plus u havnt got anything to lose other than the 19000, its not like u have unlimited liabiltiy, where u could lose ur house if the business didnt work out.

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

personally id b more interested under the bonnet, but if u like to sort out stone chipped pannels ect. then go for it!

ps- CS discount sounds good!

then u can give cliosport dicounts aswell ?

that i would do, i makes sense:)

i got a interview with the bloke next month so i can find out more info on the van and stuff

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

goodluck

tell him that uve got access to this site and that u can spread the word of the company for cliosporters to waste their money with the company!