ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Would your colour of been your first choice?

Vw Passat, clio 182
CIMG0463.jpg

:eek:

B

Bucko

I always liked the Cliosport but it was seeing a Monaco that made me actually want one. The only other colour i was interested in was the 172 Cup blue.

I still love my monaco, no regrets at all

Mini Cooper S sport
Originally I wanted an inferno 182, but when I saw racing blue I had to have it! Never regretted that choice either, still think it's the best colour along with LY.

I wanted the Meg in LY so I ordered it!

The white 182 looks absolutely mint.

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
I was lucky, I ended up with 182 Cup in Racing Blue with the stripes, which appeals greatly. Liquid Yellow would've been nice, or the metallic blue. Not too interested in silver or black.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah love Flame Red, this is my 2nd one!

Mondial, monaco and liquid yellow all appeal as well, didnt want silver especially in a ph1!!

1998 BMW e46 323i
That Glacier white looks lovely. Reno should've offered that.

I always wanted black and Pearl black was what I bought. I love LY, but TBF I'd get spotted everywhere I went in a bright yellow clio. Prefer to go unnoticed

182FF
Originally wanted Arctic Blue but one of the guys at work had that so settled for Titanium Silver.

Nearly bought a Petrol Blue one which doesn't look that nice in pics but in the flesh looks well nice.

Clio 182 Cup
i originaly wanted a racing blue cup, but loved the infurno orange wen i went to view one, and had 2 have it!! although i still like the blue 2!

320d
In PH1 172 I'd have sunflower
In PH2 172 i'd get flame red i think
182 i'd have arctic - love that colour
197 - It would have to be glacier with the anthricate wheels

With mine i wanted a black one but now i much prefare the silver.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It's have, not of.

And yes, it definitely would! Racing Blue is my favourite RS colour ever, possibly one of my favourite colours of any car.

200 cup & 106 GTi
Always loved trophies. Went to look for a 182 FF with cup packs, in black gold. Couldn't find any mint ones so bought a boring german car, then trophies came down in price and i got one. Would prefer black but love the bright red. Looks pink when it's dirty though which is a bit crap.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
When I come to purchase mine it will be either RB or LY.

I'm not even considering any other colour.

LY V6 with Recaros
LY was the only colour I wanted the vee in, I like Acid and Mars Red but I knew I'd regret it if I didn't wait for a liquid!

When I ordered the 182 RB was the only colour I wanted.

A Flamin' Red one
I thought Titanium was a fantastic colour but then I joined this forum and saw a picture of a Flame Red - so I bought one!

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
you bet blacks my first choice, if only there was a dynamique in racing blue though :( haha

Clio 172
i would have loved a white one but according to renaults website there are no white clio 172's registered in the UK.

Black. Is the way forward. R26 will be black.

LY - Really gone off it.

RB - liked that alot, but when it came to buying one I felt it stood out to much.

Rusty Orange - no way. paul owns one that colour.

flip coloured - dont be silly, I cant afford a £9k respray like lusty!

Clio 172 mk2
Pretty happy with the iceberg, would never own a black car again after two of them, just such a pain to look after.