ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Would your colour of been your first choice?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Can I not start a new poll?

Obviously this is for people that bought their Clio second hand!

My 182's silver. Personally, I would of gone for liquid yellow! I do kinda think that black and silver would of been my last choices if i bought it brand new, as I'd want it to stand out! My mate had a racing blue one and I loved that.

I do prefer silver over black though as i think the grill and splitter etc stand out more...

But overall, to answer the question, I would have to say no!

106 GTi
When I ordered my old Black Gold it was the colour I wanted. Considered Liquid Yellow but it was a tad loud for me. Would have possibly had Arctic if my old 205 had not been nearly the same shade.

None of there other colours appealed at all.

As for the GTi apart from Black it was the other colour I really wanted.

?
Yes i love silver, it was either that or:

- Black - hard to maintain but does look nice when its clean
- Blue - Colour the RSI comes in doesnt quite look nice
- Green - Dont even go there lol

Silver looks good dirty/clean :) (hardly ever clean for me!)

133, 182, Kangoo 182
I wanted black but decided I couldn't wait any longer and jumped into a blue one.

I am happy with what I have though :D

Da

Less
RB was my first choice when I bought the car, LY was a close second but a tad loud for me I felt.

Wasn't interested in Silver/Black/Arctic etc.

of the two Cup colours, i much prefer the blue. i'd have had a black one though (favourite colour on a car) and do remember looking at a Liquid Yellow 182 at the dealers when they first arrived; i've seen one or two about here locally and it's a really nice colour but, like others, not sure it's really my style

Im not fussed.

They can all be made to look spot on with the right mods.

When i had my first 182 though i wanted Racing Blue.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
blacks ok though i wouldnt get another one. was considering getting it resprayed in either arden blue or maybe racing blue or even white

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
RB is my first choice. not bought it yet but holding out till i get the one i want. no point in buying a car if ur not 100% happy with the colour IMO

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
if they did the 182 in monaco that would of been a good choice

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
RB is my first choice. not bought it yet but holding out till i get the one i want. no point in buying a car if ur not 100% happy with the colour IMO

As long as the cars as I want it, Im not bothered on the colour! My history is...

Corsa B in white
Honda CRX bought it in a weird mouve colour, resprayed it in Subaru WR Blue!
206 GTi in moonstone

182kev

close call between RB and BG but went for black gold as there is quite a few RB clio's locally

Mine wasn't. I originally wanted a silver mk1 vee (nice and original) but my blue one came up for sale. I knew how stupidly rare a blue mk1 was, saw it & it was a minter, so I got it.
Happy days !

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I've got a silver 182.

In order I would have chosen:

Yellow
Arctic blue
Racing blue
Black
Silver

lol!
All the ones I went to see were dogs, this one came up and was spot on condition, price, mileage, age, history wise. I love it now though, it's nice and subtle at first glance.

Never above 25mpg
I got what I could afford and what I thought was a good price for a secondhand car. Colour won't be an issue unless I buy a car on finance which hopefully I shall be doing next year :)

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
would have gone for a pearl white :) but obviosuly if that exsist its well rare. got black 2nd best colour imo

Golf
out of the colours available for the 172 a got the colour a wanted (black). Nightmare to keep clean though

Static Low
It would be a tough one for me. Black, LY and RB all look amazing. I think id have to go black though :)