ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

"Wow, My Willy Works" Dave.'s TDF'd ITB & Cammed 182

172 Race Car
Re: Dave.'s Trumpeted Engine Spec, Cammed Up Gunit, 2118'd Carbon Vagina Boob obsessi

Can I play this game? my new car has 71bhp (in the book)

LY 182
Re: Dave.'s Trumpeted Engine Spec, Cammed Up Gunit, 2118'd Carbon Vagina Boob obsessi

^^

Rofl. That's automated spam. A mod needs to remove it.

Ollie's Silver Cup

Moar photos of ITB's, Dave ;)

Last edited:
  Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
As requested :D

64a4a9b4.jpg

53ae24d8.jpg

8a944a50.jpg

cda54d25.jpg

9d604bcf.jpg

efc0cc62.jpg

f0def434.jpg

The new cable throttle is adjustable, this is so much better, can heel and toe easily now, throttle pedal was a little to high and to the right previously

e4a6620f.jpg

Also the cars actually not too bad on fuel, it's done 110 miles to £20 of V Power so easily liveable. It's been cal'd to run closed loop under 30% throttle and 4.5k so economy is spot on really :)

Last edited:

Owen

ClioSport Admin

Schweet.

Tell me my internet friend, how much of a pain was it to paint your rocker cover. Mine is desperate for some paintage.

Also the cars actually not too bad on fuel, it's done 110 miles to £20 of V Power so easily liveable. It's been cal'd to run closed loop under 30% throttle and 4.5k so economy is spot on really :)

They should do circa 30MPG mixed driving with our kit, I think the above works out about 32MPG so sounds spot on to me. :)

Ollie's Silver Cup

Great stuff; looks a very neat install, as expected! :)

Qashcow

I has 21mpg ftl :(

Looks beautiful, I'd have to fit bodies if I had a 2nd toy

Evo 5 RS

really is a tidy install, very good job indeed

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Matt I'm bloody loving the almost constant little pops and gurgles!! My car is so much better and I grin ear to ear when driving!!

Owen the rocker was painted when it was removed for the cams mate so was easy, other wise it's a b**ch of a job!

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Small update for today!

Have been soooo fed up with the vibration from the grooved discs I have had fitted so swapped them for some brembo HC's ready for Donnington next Sunday.

Before:

528488b7-aa10-579d.jpg

After:

New discs and painted up the calipers and hub nut to tart it up a bit
52848bdd-ab2f-82e8.jpg

ahhh this`ll be the car i was talking to Matt about @ TDF the other weekend... the AT bodies do look a nice package strapped on there...

Cro

Meg'd r27

That little bit of paint cleans it up no end there Dave, nice work :)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

Such a tidy install.

Wish I had the balls to spend this sort of money on the Clio.

Calipers make a surprisingly good improvement.

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1

After the drive ive had this evening ill be surprised if the paint has stayed on lol

the car goes like stink, its soooooooo much quicker in the upper rev ranges, it really feels like im another gear further down the box! The new discs have also made me sooo much more confident on the brakes, thank god those retchid grooved things are off.

Really looking forward to Donnington next weekend and will be removing rear seats and fitting my harnesses in the week.

182 FF

Haha I can vouch that! The paint shall be left at donnington after this evenings run I rekon ;)

340i

passenger ride at Donnington? ;)

Qashcow

I want to go to donnington :(

Qashcow

Hrm, is it open pit lane or at a show? When is it too? Im tempted, very tempted

340i

13th March... So next Sunday lol!

Open Pit lane

Qashcow

Pmsl, I'm feeling the change coming!

I'll be in so much trouble if I did go, trouble that I suspect would be worth it

Clio Sport 172 ITB

rofl dave! where were you saturday btw!!!

Ollie's Silver Cup

Couldn't resist the t-shirt then! :rasp: