ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Written off :(

M2 Competition
Hardly, I was in the middle of slowing down for the corner when it slid and started the whole thing.

Go on that f**king road yourself then if you think its all fine, had enough of tw*ts saying the road is fine, you cant f**king see whats behind the sign.

Spot on then, a harsh lesson not to brake mid corner chick.

then an attempt to correct the slide as the back overtakes the front

Lol, you're expecting a lot from a woman. Most just let go and scream, or brake, or both.

Was the OP travelling at 25mph, or had the OP been nailing it at normal speed, braked for the bend in the wet (which you know is going to be slippery having had several hot days without rain prior) and had an accident because of it.

Jap Box
Lol, from the pics im betting braking down to 25mph while turning, then too much steering, then an attempt to correct the slide as the back overtakes the front, resulting in a bit of roofness.

Harsh after 2 days though, this your first car?

Broke down to 25mph before corner, let off brakes to turn but still slid.

Yeah its my first car.

10/10 for effort, done a proper job writing that off.

Lol @ everyone thinking he is a girl because he has the same name as me.

Glad your ok :)

Yeah its a pain in the ass, thanks though.

Lol, you're expecting a lot from a woman. Most just let go and scream, or brake, or both.

Was the OP travelling at 25mph, or had the OP been nailing it at normal speed, braked for the bend in the wet (which you know is going to be slippery having had several hot days without rain prior) and had an accident because of it.

Im not a woman, ive never driven in the rain before so I didn't expect it to be that bad. I thought a small slip at the most but not a full of slide.

I went round a tight corner today and didn't crash. Pretty lucky really.

MMMM just rub it in why dont you :rasp:

Mondeo TDCI 130
Looks like a case of lack of talent, s**t conditons and to much speed to me!! At least you walked away.! :)

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
Has anyone in here even spoken anything like that? Anything other than jumping on the band wagon is wrong is it?

You're making a fool of yourself now.

Yes, a few claimed it was unlucky, which is quite hilarious. And what's this bandwagon you're on about?

If you're on about poking a bit of fun or criticizing a driver that's crashed through stupidity that's not a band wagon.

The only CS bandwagon is the CS police in the road driving stories section.

Jap Box
BTW 25mph is quite fast. Next time you're in a tight corner, check your speed. You'll be surprised how slow you're going. Unless you're the OP. Plimsole.

Jap Box
Lol Alex I don't think this is the OP's first car? He 'knows the road' so he must have been driving longer than that.

This is MY first car, it's not to say I haven't been driving before having this car.

And to all the stupidity comments, you cant all have ever driven perfectly all of the time either way, I was just unlucky to bounce off the one bank up onto the other high enough to roll it.

LOL at lack of talent...is the OP expected to be a talented driver, having had 2 days driving experience?
Lol. On my second day driving, which was over a year since I passed my test, it was wet. I didn't crash, because I wasn't going too fast for the conditions.

120d M Sport
Lol. On my second day driving, which was over a year since I passed my test, it was wet. I didn't crash, because I wasn't going too fast for the conditions.

Well done...golden star for you. Consider yourself superior if you like.

We're talking an inexperience driver, in a car on budget tyres, who obviously hasn't quite learned to deal with driving to conditions.

It's just another case of a new driver crashing. Outside the world of Cliosport and it's amazingly talented drivers, this is something that happens quite regularly.

Last edited:
'Budget tyres' isn't really an excuse. Yes, there are better available but they're still perfectly safe and I'd say 70% of the population run budget tyres.

It's not like you're rolling on slicks.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Why the f*** are you all still going on about this?????

He admits he went too fast for the conditions.

That is an extreme rare occurrence on Cliosport... he should be praised for admitting he's at fault and accepting there's something to learn from this experience instead of going on about how it wasn't his fault blah blah blah blah blah as is the norm.

Last edited:
I still tell my family i was doing about 25mph when i done this.
I even made myself believe i was doing about 25mph and the roads were greasy and there was mud etc.

However, i was a bellend!

CIMG0524.jpg

Image024-2.jpg

Jap Box
I still tell my family i was doing about 25mph when i done this.
I even made myself believe i was doing about 25mph and the roads were greasy and there was mud etc.

However, i was a bellend!

CIMG0524.jpg

Image024-2.jpg

Ouch, I was actually doing 25 when I slid though, if I was going faster i would have most likely hit the back end on the first bank and then spun into another one.

I saw the thread heading so clicked on it.

Can I just say FCUKING LOLOL! @ the picture on its roof. Sorry I know its not funny but jesus christ I Lol'd and Lol'd loud!

Finally what? Someone else with a differing view to those with which you also disagree with? Wow that's unusual in a debate.

Perhaps if the posts were not laced with comments along the lines of "something on the road" or "unlucky" or "well you drive that road then", then the reactions wouldn't raise an eyebrow. s**t happens. The OP crashed. If there was anything on that road out of the ordinary, I'll s**t in my hat and punch it. End.