ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wrote the Vee Off

Engles Mummy
....................only kidding :) I wonder how many of you were excited at the fact that I wrote my car off and couldn't wait post up abusive comments. lol Faggots

But for the rest of you decent folk -

The v6 claimed yet another animal last night, not sure how it ended up doing damage to the rear bumper but my guess is that the rear wheels must of flicked it upwards in to it.

DSC00309.gif

DSC00310.gif

DSC00311.gif

Just came back from my garage and luckily the car is fine, the sump guard took the impact and everything is pretty much unshaved. (Expect bumper of course)

I reckon new rear bumper, sump guard & rear grill. Ah well, s**t happens.

Comments of all nature are welcome

Adam

Tungy
Subway mate. Stick to the roads and stop all this cross country s**t :p. Lol only kidding. Nevermind s**t happens. If you remember I mentioned about that lad at wotrk with the Porka 911 I asked him and hes not selling it yet. Sorry should have let you know but you probably would of guessed. Still on the lookout for a new mean machine?

Engles Mummy
Subway mate. Stick to the roads and stop all this cross country s**t :p. Lol only kidding. Nevermind s**t happens. If you remember I mentioned about that lad at wotrk with the Porka 911 I asked him and hes not selling it yet. Sorry should have let you know but you probably would of guessed. Still on the lookout for a new mean machine?

lol. No worries m8, yea currently in the evo department at the moment but only looking for p/ex. Got a few potentials coming up, so fingers crossed if there any good.

Engles Mummy
shame mate, your paint on rear bumper looks well hazed ??? top pic

Thats due to the previous buyer spraying it himself, he paid all new parts & labour for renault to repair the car yet he decided to spray it himself. Well atleast now I can get a new bumper & a proper paint job, kill two birds with one stone.

i did s**t myself mate, i really did, at the loss of a black vee :(:(

shame about the damage, glad its nothing serious

jamie

ha ha you wrote off your vee. :approve: let that be a lesson to you....

(*reads the actual post*)

damn it, I was hoping to flame you. ;)

just kiddin mate, im not like that really :cool:

sorry about the damage your car has :dapprove: . will it be expensive to repair?

Engles Mummy

sorry about the damage your car has :dapprove: . will it be expensive to repair?

lol I do love you lusy.

Well worse case seniro is -

New rear bumper - about 1-2k
Grill - £100
Labour - £200-300
Paint - £300

so around the 2-3k ball park figure, so not exactly cheap.

But I'm sure I can get parts second hand and I doubt the rear bumper will need replacing!

Clio
what was it you hit subway, how fast were you going when you hit it?

shame mate, hope it all gets sorted quikcly and as cheap as poss mate.

lol I do love you lusy.

Well worse case seniro is -

New rear bumper - about 1-2k
Grill - £100
Labour - £200-300
Paint - £300

so around the 2-3k ball park figure, so not exactly cheap.

But I'm sure I can get parts second hand and I doubt the rear bumper will need replacing!

I love you too dude. :cool: lol

:eek: that is quite an expensive repair bill. Hope you get it sorted soon mate (typical CS advice) lol

Engles Mummy
It happened on the A414 leaving Ongar>Chelmsford last night and anyone who has been on this road knows of its long straight stretches. So, I was travelling pretty quickly (nothing silly) and few cars were coming in the other direction so I turned the main beam off, soon as the first couple of cars passed me a damn fox/badger ran out and I...well...ripped the poor little bugger to pieces.

No damage to the front wasn't a pretty site in the morning though when I went back there to try claim black my lost grill!

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
strange that its a fibreglass rear bumper ? did u change the bumper, i would have presumed it would have been plastic, or has that bum,per been repaired before ?

RB 197 fatty
It happened on the A414 leaving Ongar>Chelmsford last night and anyone who has been on this road knows of its long straight stretches. So, I was travelling pretty quickly (nothing silly) and few cars were coming in the other direction so I turned the main beam off, soon as the first couple of cars passed me a damn fox/badger ran out and I...well...ripped the poor little bugger to pieces.

No damage to the front wasn't a pretty site in the morning though when I went back there to try claim black my lost grill!

oh no..... not one of those rare fox badger cross breeds again :(

Mr Badger and mrs Fox will be distraught!

images
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn...rknatasha.com/darknatasha/furry/foxbadger.jpg

;)

No more clio's for me!
Gutted for you mate - dicked my rear bumper on my scoob on saturday reversing on to my drive - damaging a car always feels like sh1t!

Hope you get it sorted ASAP - and cheap too! :D

LY V6 with Recaros
Sorry to hear that, can't believe how expensive it's going to be to replace!

Had a look at a vee yesterday at a dealers, first time I've been in one, didn't drive it though, but they did let me hear the engine. I wan't one now! :)

Engles Mummy
Sorry to hear that, can't believe how expensive it's going to be to replace!

Had a look at a vee yesterday at a dealers, first time I've been in one, didn't drive it though, but they did let me hear the engine. I wan't one now! :)

Mines going soon so if you want to have a drive in one let me know. Your in Romford right?

LY V6 with Recaros
^^ Yep, that's right! Thanks! :) Won't be getting one for another year though, but I can't wait

Engles Mummy
Car will be available at the weekend, wont be going in to the garage till next week I should imagine. So it's all yours hun, just don't crash it please ;)

MK2 Clio V6 255
strange that its a fibreglass rear bumper ? did u change the bumper, i would have presumed it would have been plastic, or has that bum,per been repaired before ?

All the bumpers and panels on the Vee are fibreglass mate, unfortunately where as a plastic bumper prob would of flexed and sustained no damage the fibre glass dont ans just spits/shatters.

That looks repairable tho TBH, seen worse fibreglass damage fixed.