ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

XBMC setup

BG 182
ok gents,

i am just getting started on this whole XBMC. ive got it installed on my mac, i have the remote and i have a apple tv all of which i would like to use together. eventually. 1st things first is setting it up on my mac.

for the life of me i cannot even get a skin to upload? when i go into the XMBC package contents i cannot find the skins folder.

the video below explains it better, but when i click 'resources' then 'XBMC' i do not get the option for the 'skins' folder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkR9FlGSsTQ

does anyone know why?

thanks

lewis

Citroen DS3 DSport
Installing new skins is quick and easy. Simply use the add-on browser in xbmc to install skins. (System > Add-ons > Get Add-ons > XBMC.org Add-ons > Skin)
If the skin of your choice is not available in the official XBMC repo, you can install it using the "Install from zip file" option in the add-on browser.
Once downloaded and installed, you'll be prompted if you want to switch to this skin now. You can either choose "yes" now or navigate to System -> Appearance > Skin at another time to activate it.

Like all other add-ons, xbmc will install skins the addons folder inside your profile directory.

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V
Yeah its pretty awesome once you get it set up! Takes a few hours but it is rewarding in the end try the Aeon 65 skin.