ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xbox wireless wheel discontinued?

182FF with cup packs
Has anyone read anything about this? I'm trying to find one for a mate of mine, and half the places claim that it's discontinued and the other half say they're out of stock.

I haven't seen anything on MS's site about it, and I would have expected them to have at least announced a replacement if they were discontinuing it.

If they are discontinuing it and there is a (better) replacement in the works, then I'll tell him to wait for that, otherwise I'll just tell him to stick his order in and wait the 4-6 weeks that half the places are quoting for stock to arrive.

anyone heard any whispers?

i had a massive job looking for one. just keep ringing all the local game shops. i was walking through town the other week and gamestation had a sign in the window wheels in stock! so i nabbed one from there.

with the wireless reciever for windows you can use the wheel with the pc for most games!

182FF with cup packs
It seems that Game claim they have some in stock, so he ordered one from there. We'll see how long it takes to arrive.

I've got one I've only used twice. £50 delivered, £40 collected if you want it (i haven't got the box anymore though). Either Stratford upon Avon or Worcester area :p

just to let you know i walked passed my local game shop and they had 4 in the window so maybe everyone is finally getting stock now the xmas backorder is over

57 Clio Campus Sport
I've got one I've only used twice. £50 delivered, £40 collected if you want it (i haven't got the box anymore though). Either Stratford upon Avon or Worcester area :p

If you do it for £35 I'll pick it up from Worcester on Thursday. Unless you come by Evesham much.

Last edited: