ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xmas night out 2010!

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
who gives a f**k. park in the street for a few hours and its free on a sunday

Forgot parking was free on a Sunday lol. might try and park outside then and if I can't just use a near multi storey car park.

Tappd'd RS
lol - I got stick from Chic in another thread for keeping it under my 'juke' so I felt I needed to own up without a ASW thread :)

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
hotel booked now, at ibis, any1 else stayin there?
might go to the pub at 6 before yen too lol

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
That's if Yen happens.. Chics fvckin aboot!!

Supposed to pay it last Friday and never done it, I've had 2 voicemails from Yen wondering what's happening.

Fuckin pain in the arse!

Sort it out Mr Area Rep.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
im f**king about? thats hugely laughable.

as indicated previously, the payment issue of this task is what as expected has caused problems.

You getting your knickers in a naught about 'precious' yen not being secured was just stupid.

As indicated it will be paid on friday and no one seems to have an issue with this except you, you constantly bleets on and on about it.

If you were that passionate about the restaurant then you should have taken active responsibility in the collation of the getting every one to pay, which was a complete ball ache. But I seemt o recall from your tone to me last night that 'i need to cheer up'. Well tonight sunny jim its your turn to 'cheer up' as its all in hand and your rants and raves were not required.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Wish you never bothered, you're a greetin faced moody cvnt!!

I sorted Yen, you offered to sort the deposit. No one forced you to take it on.

What problems did you have? NONE!

Greetin about non payers and being left majorly out of pocket... Haha!!

High roller Harte, take a bow son, take a bow.

Grow up.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Worth stating that I phoned last weekend to pay and the deposit wasnt taken, which I was informed about on Tuesday.

I think the icing on the cake for me is that I had a few missed calls last night (Wednesday) and when I got back to you (circa 730-745ish) I phoned up yen and it will be sorted in person on friday, all of which took a few moments of disussion with the restaurant to sort out. But, thats not enough for you so you decide to put up a post at around 9pm saying im f**king around.

Think your the one who needs to do the growing up.

Especially texting and phoning up other people about the 'dilemma' having a wee moaning and bitching about paying and people who havent paid.

As I say it was so close and dear to your heart that in future you should just offer the payment collation service, that way you can have a wee moan and fight to yourself about getting the money together and will save you getting all worked up and frustrated at someone else doing it. End of the day no one really gives a f**k about where we go and it was obvious that getting money off everyone was always going to involve alot of persuasion and effort, of which you provided nothing in that respect, just alot of f**king mumps and shite to me, pretty much on a daily basis. So quite rightly I told you it was a ballache and not worth the hassle as come the actual night none of that will be remembered.

Its sorted now, as it always has been and I will pay in person to save any more f**k ups at yens end. Not bad for someone who's f**king around.

Peace out bitches

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
You're the spastic who's moaning about Merk and Iain no payin so don't talk pish!!

I offered to sort the deposit but you sent out PM's, therefore taking responsibility.

You're making yourself look like a right dick!

Don't get fuckin sarky way me, am no Adam.

You're the weirdo that's moaning about being 'majorly' out of pocket haha!

Honestly, how hard is it to pay £160 to a restaurant??

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I thought i'd poke my nose in and see what was happening, big mistake LOL