ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

YC03 *** blue cup? with turini's, and stripes leaving aycliffe

Astra VXD xp with DTUK
seen u flying up behind me and u flashed ya lights. couldn't have had a play with u as the car is loaded with camping for fcs and is weighing it down loads lol

172 A Cupwork Orange™
Yep that would be me :)
on the way home starting the weekend early

hope you have great time at fsc mate
oh congrats to me for my first spot :)
noticed your cs sticker in your read window (bottom right hand side) so thought i'd give you a flash..
there is another cup about the area but no cs sticker so doubt if he is a member, i may be wrong tho

Last edited:
  80MPG BEEZA
i hope you werent trying to race him his got all the camping gear filling his boot and rear seats to save the weight in my car :)

172 A Cupwork Orange™
i hope you werent trying to race him his got all the camping gear filling his boot and rear seats to save the weight in my car :)

lol no it was at a roundabout and a busy one at that near the eden arms so no racing :D

had a play with a focus td sport later tho when are these focus drivers gonna learn
DONT BOTHER!!!! unless your a ST i think people see clios espesh mine with the strips and think arhaaa this guys wants a race i'll have him in his little clio....