ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yeah, Another my car has been scratched thread.......

RB & LY 182
:mad: I was unsure if this is the right category but quite frankly i don't give a sh*t atfer seeing this on my car when got home from work!

Its clio media as it got pics of a clio inside.

These pictures don't do the scratch any justice (pics are poor but again don't give a s**t im NOT a photographer) never mind getting my finger nails in i think i could stick my f*cking head in this scratch.

My opinion of course but this has defo been done on purpose coz its at the right height just to quickly run ur house key or coin or whatever they have used down the door!

This now is the only mark on my paintwork, words can't describe how p*ssed off i am....

DSC01657.jpg

DSC01656.jpg

DSC01655.jpg

Stagecoach Ticket
From the picture doesnt look that bad mate it may well be polishable. But if it has reached primer will be a prep and paint job :(

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Have you tried polishing it out?

I'd leave it tbh, not worth the cost. Wait until you get more damage/about to sell before forking out for it.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Don't look too bad!

I had mine done the other night. I only live in a quiet and safe-ish area aswell.
Had problems with my old VTR too though, narky old neighbours pushing back the wing mirrors on purpose etc whilst walking past.

Ultra 197
Don't look too bad!

I had mine done the other night. I only live in a quiet and safe-ish area aswell.
Had problems with my old VTR too though, narky old neighbours pushing back the wing mirrors on purpose etc whilst walking past.

Thats just these spital lot for you mate! Not used to chavy cars being around!

200 FF Storm Grey
Doesn't look THAT bad, still a sh1tter though, could be worse, could of had the entire left side, front to back keyed 2 weeks after having half the car re-sprayed :-|

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
touch up stick, flatt it back with some wet n dry, n buff it up, wont be perfect but not worth a respray imo

Fiesta ST-3
How long is it? Doesnt seem too bad. Dont know if i could justify a respray tbh. My bonnet is keyed to fook :( That needs doing.

Mini Cooper S
Unlucky mate, hopefully it won't cost too much to repair! I wouldn't be sure if it's been done on purpose or not.

Skoda fabia Vrs
Happened last saturday night to me mate! Should look at my thread..

full side of the car and you would be surprised it all came out except one bit just under the window... I was well impressed with the painter but i have an idea who done mine and he will get his day!

Mondeo TDCI 130
Richard will get that out i reckon!!! Decent polish with a pc / ,achine polisher!!! Gutted though pal :(

RB & LY 182
Richard will get that out i reckon!!! Decent polish with a pc / ,achine polisher!!! Gutted though pal :(
yeah he going to take a look soon so hopefully fingers crossed, just makes me wanna get rid and buy a £300 diesel golf on an M plate like my dads beast runs on fresh air