ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Years NCB, 18 on a 172?

172 Ph2. Mmm...
well as title says, its too expensive, best qoute was 2800, my mate has done it so he is fully comp on his mums car and can drive other cars, he is 19, what insurance companies still do this, i havent seen him in ages so cant ask him. anyone?

Clio Hybrid / S3
He wont be able to drive other peoples car. Most if not all insurance companies only allow this for people aged over 21. I very much doubt you'll get less than that, you could try adding your parents as secondary drivers which helps quite a bit with many companies.

He can afford it probably because he is on mummies insurance policey and not the main driver.

With bell you can, you usually have to pay quite alot more though (£100+)

also Quinn direct used to, but if you are planning on insuring a cheaper car and then driving an RS on the DOC extension this is naughty!

Chelsea tractor
He wont be able to drive other peoples car. Most if not all insurance companies only allow this for people aged over 21. I very much doubt you'll get less than that, you could try adding your parents as secondary drivers which helps quite a bit with many companies.

He can afford it probably because he is on mummies insurance policey and not the main driver.
Most tend to be 25 iirc

Never above 25mpg
With bell you can, you usually have to pay quite alot more though (£100+)

also Quinn direct used to, but if you are planning on insuring a cheaper car and then driving an RS on the DOC extension this is naughty!

+1 I was able to drive other cars via Quinn when I was with them for my 1.4 insurance but can no longer with my 172!! :rasp:

I was in Chic Rock on Friday btw Ben :approve:

^^ haha got to love rock mate, i was in their last night...

give me a shout if your out again as im in their pretty much every weekend

iceberg 172 03
look around more, im 19 with one years no claims and pay 1700 a year, had a 1.2 polo, then had the 172 for a couple of months.