ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yellow 182, Ring road Bristol

A4 Avant & A3
Friday night around 7pm ish
Saw a glimpse of a yellow 182 going pretty darn quick from the badminton rd roundabout towards beefeater.

A4 Avant & A3
^^^ it was you hey...
Car sounded nice.. giving it a bit of stick were you ;-)

Didn't see me then :-( i was on the other side of the road at the traffic lights!

(the only time i see a cliosport when i'm in mine & i don't get spotted.. god damn!)

Liquid Yellow 182
Actually... now I think about it I think I did see you!

Was chatting with my brother, but sure i said oh look there's another sport... So you were kinda almost spotted :)

Next time flash your lights, beep your horn loads and wave out the window shouting SPOT ME SPOT ME!! lol

A4 Avant & A3
LOL,
i would have done, but i had 3 other people in the car who don't share my enthusiasm about cliosports :-( (i can't understand it!!)

i would have got grief about it all the way to cribbs causeway & back.

Liquid Yellow 182
Same here really, I said about three times that day, oh look another clio sport, with absolutely no reaction from anyone in the car.

I did see that Black 182 with grey stripes, number plate Elly SC (or something like that) at the mall. See her everywhere, so I flyered her. Never seen her on here before, sure you've mentioned the car before aswell. My brother thought the 'flyering' was hilarious!

Liquid Yellow 182
Maybe she works there, i've seen her in Longwell Green before now. Well she hath had the flyer set upon her!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
LOL,
i would have done, but i had 3 other people in the car who don't share my enthusiasm about cliosports :-( (i can't understand it!!)

i would have got grief about it all the way to cribbs causeway & back.

poor excuse for keeping yourself stealth......he strikes again (still knowone knows who he is..lol)