ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yellow R27 & Yellow R26

Both look better in Ultra Red in my opinion, never been a fan of Red but the new colour is fantastic, looks awesome with dark wheels.

Wouldnt buy one as i think its daylight robery whith those prices at the mo. And for the colour i would prefer Black over the yellow for both cars, however as chris has mentioned the red is a good colour.

BMW M3
Dunno what is with stealers lately. Our local Honda garage has a new Civic priced at 23k.

I built a type r with extras for 18k. Where does the extra 5k come from!

LY 200
LOL eighteen and a half thousand pounds for a Clio. :rofl:

Some mug will buy it though!!!

I think it looks better than the meg personally but id take neither at them prices.

18k for that?, although i would have one i wouldn't wanna pay more than 14.5k for one

I wouldnt want to pay more than 10/12 for a Clio or 12/14 for a Megane. 18k's nearly second hand Tuscan/E46 M3 money!!!

Golf R
i like the way your all shocked at the price of the clio... thats with no options! (R27 is 17.250 with no options)

fully specced the R27 is 20k, though no one is going to pay that...

we've been quoted 16k something everything including the paint still a STUPID amount of money for a clio though especially when you can get an R26 for 15k (in liquid paint)

MKIII 138
£12,9k online for a clio 197 in a better colour. the cup pack is out end of year and probably will mean a dedicated cup version and a FF+cup pack will be out at those online prices its a better offer. im sure 25mm lower eibach springs (meg and clio run eibach) and some painting of the wheel to anthracite and the clio 197 will look as good and handle the exact same.

R26 for 15k (in liquid paint)

Id like to know where??? - Ive ordered one and its costing me £15100 without the naff yellow colour

I saw a blue R27 this morning in Renault Cardiff - looked really good - made me think twice about the megane - but the meggy is so much more for the money

Golf R
buymynewcar.co.uk are knocking them out at £14995... just had a look and i think the liquid paint is on top of that price.... either way the Meggy is much more car for your money or the Clio is overpriced IMO

The R26 is looking good in all colours.... i've seen it in Grey/Blue/Black as well as Liquid... lovely upgrade from your 172

lol - mines gonna be Ultra Red - only one you havent seen!

miss my 172 badly at the moment - got a cheap megane to use at the moment - getting cleaner by the day! lol

An orange one
LOL eighteen and a half thousand pounds for a Clio. :rofl:

it makes me laugh when people say stuff like this!! times move on...an E36 M3 evo was £36k with no options...the new one will be almost £50k before you start speccing up!

Its all relative..spec up an R32 golf and your talking over £30k now.. the Audi S3 is definately over £30k with options..

Cars are getting dearer and dearer..so dont compare them in terms of price with the older models!

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
buymynewcar.co.uk are knocking them out at £14995... just had a look and i think the liquid paint is on top of that price.... either way the Meggy is much more car for your money or the Clio is overpriced IMO

That's where Dunc is going to order his from. Darn good price for alot of car in my opnion. ;)

I thought you were buying the second hand yellow one?

its weird aint it - I guess its the closest bigger car to a 172/182 - we are all getting older and buying bigger cars I suppose. Cant wait to get it though - although hasnt got the modding potential that my little clio had

mazda 2 sport white
I thought you were buying the second hand yellow one?

its weird aint it - I guess its the closest bigger car to a 172/182 - we are all getting older and buying bigger cars I suppose. Cant wait to get it though - although hasnt got the modding potential that my little clio had

no mate thats just someone i know who's got one for sale,get mine june 11th
mercury xenons no decal , and yes getting older need more room for the old leg .but all i can say are the clio's i've had are the best fun i've had in a car
( with my clothes on )

on a clio it looks great (like Bubble's Car) but on the megane its too much in my opinion - sometimes I really like it but other times im not sure - below it looks wicked but other times Im really not sure - too risky choosing a colour that Im not sure I would like in a few months. Plus its £1200 extra - could have a nice holiday for that!

image.jpg

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I cant get over how much bigger the Clio looks compared to the Meggy. Both look good.

the Recaros are an 850 quid option and they're bloody worth it. I drove the F1 today and i have to say it's 10x better in terms of handling than the standard 197. The dealer offered me 8k for my 182Cup and wanted 16700 for the F1 in metallic. I want it for 16k, in metallic, with cornering lights, mats and full tank.

thats not a bad price if your part exchanging - best ive had from a dealership is £17500 - unless they are willing to use their friends and family discount

LY 200
Off topic but whils sitting in traffic this morning on the m25 at jct 5 n(where else) i saw a liquid meg (not sure if it was the r26) flying along the out side lane of the otherside heading toward Dartford and then shortly after i see an r27 in lquid flying along (within about 10/15 mins of each other).

Whats the chances of that in a day letalone 10/15 mins!?

Mini Cooper S sport
Love both cars - think they'd both look better without decals though.

Liquid yellow is gorgeous, I think it's the only yellow I like on cars.

Liquid R27 067/500
Full fat 197 with Cup suspension is the future said:
Do you relise that a full fat as you call it 197 will cost almost £18500 and thats without the cup suspension??!

The 197 does not come standard with the kinda kit that the 182 did, and the F1 beling £1250 more than the standard 197, well i cant see why everyone thinks its grossly overpriced with the kit you have fitted as standard?? i for sure cant wait to get my one, and have a higher residual value over a standard 197 when it comes to resale :)

Off topic but whils sitting in traffic this morning on the m25 at jct 5 n(where else) i saw a liquid meg (not sure if it was the r26) flying along the out side lane of the otherside heading toward Dartford and then shortly after i see an r27 in lquid flying along (within about 10/15 mins of each other).

Whats the chances of that in a day letalone 10/15 mins!?

on thier way to brands hatch for renaultsport track day.

drove the clio today at brand hatch, quite different to the 182, not sure i liked it! brakes are quality tho, i think im going to have to get some 4 pots for mine!