ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yellow R27 & Yellow R26

ex Clio 172 owner :(
:D

10052007258.jpg

In Benfield Renault, Gateshead.

Both priced at mid £18ks. Didn't realise the Clio was so expensive. Would have thought the Megane was more though unless it was second hand. Didn't notice the reg.

Prefer the decals on the Megane but either car, I'd take off the bumper ones.

See the Clio is, as ever, missing a splitter.

[Pic taken on an N80]

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
its missing it do to them not being fitted till there PDI which is normally after they have had them on the forecourt

ex Clio 172 owner :(
Yep the Megane looks better for sure. I've had one behind me before and it looked so mean in the mirror.

Good thing is my lass wants one for our next car!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
£18,000? For a Clio? Paint lined with gold?

Looks fugly imo, so does that megane, cars are getting too big for me these days. If i wanted a 5door sized car i would get an evo not a clio.

Integra Type-R DC2
Id definatley take the meg over the Clio. Not a fan of the head lights at all.

RS 200
Splitter comes in 2 halfs in the back of the car and is attached during the PDI. I guess the Megane is'nt more expensive as its already been registered.

Dont really mind the decals to be honest but I would deffo not have the roof one if I ordered the R27 !!!

Chris

mazda 2 sport white
i'm going for the r26
some one on megnesport is selling due to new house 07 it's mint £15500.only just run in

Megane R26 LY Private sale £15500 LY '07 R26 for sale

-UK Car with receipt (paid cash, so HPI clear)
-1400 miles
-100% spotless and in showroom condition
-Spare wheel

Not much more I can say really.

Reason for sale: The oppertunity to buy a house for good money R26 = deposit
frown.gif

CHIZZY
www.meganesport.net
in cars for sale

1.2 MK2 PH2
Theres a R27 in Minories ijn sunderland, it looks sex irl

Edit: 18 THOUSAND FKING QUID

JESES
i spelt jesus wrong =X

LY V6 with Recaros
Blimey, didn't realise the clio was so expensive! :eek: The Megane looks so much nicer and meaner.

Golf GTI PP Mk7
i prefer the clio tbh, lol. i wouldnt pay that money for one tho.

i rekon ud be able to knowck some off that anyway, u know what dealers are like.

ur an idiot if u walk out the dealer having actually paid list price for a car imo.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
saw the R27 in the flesh tonight, recaros were stunning, the red brembos off set the yellow very well.

Looked the part.

Id still have the R26 first though

:D

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i'm just in TOTAL shock that a clio can be priced up at £18450, seriously, SERIOUSLY unbelieveable!!!

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
must admit they both look nice but did do a double take at the price in the clio screen lol howwwwww much !!!!!!!!

Meggie for me thank u please if the choice was mine that is

clio...
ha; Have you noticed the black VXR down the road at Vauxhall aswell?

I must say; Aside from the price i do think it is a hellishly good looking care. Ditto for the Meg.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
197 looks massive :( Meggy for me, though i would prefer the Trophy Megane

It does make me chuckle how they market the cars in liquid yellow, and then tell you that you have to pay an extra £1200 for that colour. Slightly misleading IMO, but not surprising. As great as I'm sure the 197 is, it's not worth VXR/ST/CTR money, no matter what colour it's in :)

Full fat 197 with Cup suspension is the future, oh and a genuine 200+ps and a proper 6th gear ;)

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Both look pretty good together in liquid yellow even though i'm not a massive fan of the new shape , but 18.5k for a clio :eek: , plus it needs silvervisions ;)