ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yet another Clio. 55 RB 182.

RB Clio 182
Exhaust sounds ace, perfect noise. Raspy :smile:

Chris is a great guy at efi mate you wont go wrong, i said to him that i had seen that you are going up on Monday.

He said the best readings/gains actually come from the induction kits with the longer hoses like the ktec style/fatty one, he said the ones where people just stick a cone on the end of the oem bend off the tb have some really weird readings.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Cheers. Yeah looking forward to it. Car will be tested with and without the fatty kit I have. Need a cv boot too which Carl @bloke is doing aswell.

Without sounding to homo erectus carl is a top guy to use.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Tips are a bit squiff. Probably do with a rear mount. But looks okay from the back etc. I have got a video but it's not the greatest

dan's cast offs.
so you absolutely love it and would never be without it and wish you'd listened to me when i first said about one and just bought it then??

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Righty. Yeah so in a word very pleased. I was a bit concerned that knowing my luck something will go wrong, timing, engine exploding etc. But nope, no issues. Car ran 177bhp and 155lb ft, with a big dip mid range. An hour later

4BBD973E-AEE3-4E4E-B82B-62019325083D_zpsl9vztpp0.gif

power is smooth, from gear to gear is on point. Tbh the car went well enough anyway but this has improved it a lot. A massive thank you to Carl @bloke who I respect massively. Allways helpful and allround top guy.

:)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Over the moon. I knew the car drove well but taking it to be improved and knowing its healthy was my biggest gain. And Carl even commented how well the car drove. I've kept that txt locked away lol.