ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yet another Clio. 55 RB 182.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
They are actually very good and a piece of piss to fit. I've had others before and they were a pain to stick on

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Got to be honest haven't really done a lot to the car, cleaned it a lot obviously. Trying my arm with a das pro 6 Tomo as everyone is off so the car will be showroom bound :). With help from my detailing guru @ADS1982 to advise. Will upload pics of before and after. But to be fair the car looks minty mint :)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Getting there

A36223AB-A04F-4D99-88BD-B9313DD0F320_zpsfohm1wj5.gif

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Mmm after spending all day, yeah lol. But tbh the car is tidy. Just gave it another wash and going to throw some wax on :)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
On second glance the paint is brilliant, made up. Not perfect but will do :)

62E34264-638F-4C17-8FC6-156AA0A51AAD_zpskaesdebb.gif

D275AE9B-9A3E-41A9-990E-FBF65D9E9641_zpsiooxzkt3.gif

282B806C-B988-4B53-9A02-A0571C19C85A_zpsqey8jo62.gif

30C4E71B-4E20-4B8E-AA98-0D7D12E93ED0_zpsfuajgwnj.gif

Unlike me it's so photo genic the colour. Looks way better in none iPhone format

dan's cast offs.
mine was fine, fire brigade were on it until about 3:00 this morning. chi's unit got a bit damaged and the gate place on the other side as well. fire bobby said if the fire brakes weren't so good the whole row would of probably gone up!!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
If anyone would be interested in my car, it will probably be up for sale In the next two weeks. Still going strong apart from me damaging the spoiler :(. It won't be for sale until a couple of weeks. More than happy to view beforehand though :)