ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yet another newbie!!

Hey everyone just thought i better say hello as you will probably be seeing quite a lot of me around here as i am now the proud owner of a 1994 (L) Clio 1.8 16 valver purchased yesterday! Its a gorgeous car as you will see when i get round to putting some pics up tonight! It is pretty standard at the moment but i have some plans for her! The only mod is a set of 15" MOMO Ferraris on TOYOs!! I have just bought a set of Morette twin headlights for it off of e-bay, which i should be getting in a few days hopefully! I was going to get it delocked i phoned the local body shop and they want £300 just for delocking none of the wiring or anything else just filling in the hole and painting! Does this sound expensive? Then the wheels are going and im after a set of 17s not sure which yet but am thinking about Oz Super Ts? How do i find out what MK and phase my Clio is?

Smokey

P.S i am from St-Ives in Cambridgeshire anyones else local to me?

172 M69 eater

ello mate!!

u could b mark 1 phase 1 or phase 2 like daz sez, depends how late in the year ur car is!! If its got a carbon fibre boot strip its phase 2

oh and welcome to the madhouse!

patty