ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

(Yet) more 182 Q’s

Hi guys n gals,

Forum newbie here (bemused bystander for some time tho:) Am close to taking the plunge on a new 182 (8v Ibiza at present).

A few questions have been playing on my mind. I wondered if you lovely folks could help - many thanks in advance!

~ whats a good target price for new 182 via dealer, with all the Cup extras? Ive seen pre-registered UK cars for £12.8k via a broker, which is great; but what can dealers normally do them for, best price?

~ where can i find pictures of 182s (in Cup finary) for all colours in the range (couldnt see anything in gallery section on here :)

~ nor could i find a picture of the new-look clio?

~ ...now, depretiation! (treading carefully here...) Those whove bought 182s from new; what kind of depretiation have you seen? This is key for me, cos am deciding between new motor and saving for house deposit (yawn).

Well, loadsa questions there peeps, so many thanks again for your help! Are they any 182 owners from Cambridgeshire on here?

Andy

dk

911 GTS Cab

target price is around 13-13.5k

loads of pics in the media section, do a search for 182

new look clio isnt released yet, only pics of the mini mpv clio modus (again pics in the media section)

i couldnt hazard a guess at depreciation but it isnt going to be as good as a mini or civic type r.

And welcome to the club!

Nice one, cheers fella! er, the media section, which ones that? i could only find the gallery, which didnt seem to have much by way of 182 images... :)

Lee

BMW M2C

Very nice Geoff. y0z, roamer and Fred have now tried to get me to go for yellow. I love it, but Im to poor to pay the extra. ;)

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by AndyG on 29 April 2004

Nice one, cheers fella! er, the media section, which ones that? i could only find the gallery, which didnt seem to have much by way of 182 images... :)
you are in the discussion section of the forum at the moment so if you go back to All forums and then you will see the Media section or you could click on the search icon at the top of the page and look for 182 in the media section there.

VaVa

Quote: Originally posted by Lee M on 29 April 2004

Very nice Geoff. y0z, roamer and Fred have now tried to get me to go for yellow. I love it, but Im to tight to pay the extra. ;)
lol

Have to say Im not normally a big fan of yellow cars period, but that 182 looks real sweet in yellow!!!

Wicked, cheers for all yer help guys! That yellow looks *awesome*. But could i live with it... and how would it effect residuals when i come to sell it in 2-3 years time - people would either love it or hate it! A bit like Marmite.

- who did those photos, pretty special stuff!

Quote: Originally posted by AndyG on 29 April 2004

Hi guys n gals,

Forum newbie here (bemused bystander for some time tho:) Am close to taking the plunge on a new 182 (8v Ibiza at present).

A few questions have been playing on my mind. I wondered if you lovely folks could help - many thanks in advance!

~ whats a good target price for new 182 via dealer, with all the Cup extras? Ive seen pre-registered UK cars for £12.8k via a broker, which is great; but what can dealers normally do them for, best price?

~ where can i find pictures of 182s (in Cup finary) for all colours in the range (couldnt see anything in gallery section on here :)

~ nor could i find a picture of the new-look clio?

~ ...now, depretiation! (treading carefully here...) Those whove bought 182s from new; what kind of depretiation have you seen? This is key for me, cos am deciding between new motor and saving for house deposit (yawn).

Well, loadsa questions there peeps, so many thanks again for your help! Are they any 182 owners from Cambridgeshire on here?

Andy

I n answer to your first question, I paid £13,100 yesterday for 182 with metallic paint, cup spoiler & cup suspesion. That was from a regular normal UK renault dealer. If you get to £13k or below then from what I have read you are getting a really good price.

The dealer had this exact spec sitting in the show room so that is the one I am having. No waiting 8 weeks for me! I pick it up tomorrow!!! :)

I paid 12900 for a 182 with metallic, cup spoiler and suspension and CD Autochanger from a Renault dealer, but have had to wait 8 weeks so far for delivery.

Not really, just told him what I wanted to pay and said that if he could do me the deal, I would sign there and then.

Also, I ordered at the end of the month (29th February), always helps!