ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

You guessed it - EA Meet 27.01.08

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
For some reason everyone has decided to do there own threads for there pics of the Meet so I thought I better rather then hijacking someone else's,

Anyway here are a Few Pics:

1st Photo Spot:

SNV30231.gif

SNV30234.gif

Mint Monaco :cool:
SNV30235.gif

SNV30237.gif

Loving this Colour Combo
SNV30239.gif

Jess' Graphics - My GF loved these
SNV30240.gif

and the Gorgeous Williams
SNV30245.gif

Next Location (Eye Airfield)

SNV30253.gif

SNV30252.gif

SNV30258.gif

SNV30265.gif

SNV30255.gif

Few of my car that i liked
SNV30254.jpg

SNV30261.gif

SNV30262.jpg

Not taken by me BUT I love them :D
Hi-Res3.jpg

Hi-Res2.jpg

Timmays 1 off Satin Brown 172 with Custom Decals ;)
SNV30267.gif

and as the sun went down
SNV30257.jpg

The Link to my Photobucket account : http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x165/Andy_Coby/?start=0

Was a Brilliant Day and can't wait to do it all again,

Cheers Everyone,

Andy

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Little Video aswell, Timmay's 172 Abuse

th_SNV30250.gif

No way you'd get me doing that to my car

v6
Good pics Andy, think we need our own sub forum ;) .

Timmay, your tyres are in a better state than that bikes at least :eek:

Turbo'd lude, Astra
Cool Pics!!

One of the biker blokes joined last night lol Came on all our threads and commented! :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Cool Pics!!

One of the biker blokes joined last night lol Came on all our threads and commented! :)

Is that Joe? Thought it might have been aliengravy's friend, Quality though, he must've been inmpressed by our cars :D

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Thats Quality, I'm pretty sure I got some Good Pics of the Bikers in Front of the Line Up BUT they're on someone else's camera :D

Cheers for the Comments

Joe

clio 1.2 V8!!!!
Timmay, your tyres are in a better state than that bikes at least :eek:

Bwhahahhahaha, that would be mine:eek: Funniest thing is, that was a road legal tyre on saturday, remembered I was going to EYE on sunday, didnt have time to change it, so came up with it showing metal.:rasp:
I was going to bang it up the end where you guys were, but saw where our vans were, and its a long push/bumpy ride with no air:)

Yerp aliengravy pm'd me, and yerp i was impressed with you guys, at first i thought it was going to be the local mcdonalds warriors, but then i saw they were all clios, and knew it was enthusiasts:cool:

v6
Bwhahahhahaha, that would be mine:eek: Funniest thing is, that was a road legal tyre on saturday, remembered I was going to EYE on sunday, didnt have time to change it, so came up with it showing metal.:rasp:
I was going to bang it up the end where you guys were, but saw where our vans were, and its a long push/bumpy ride with no air:)

Yerp aliengravy pm'd me, and yerp i was impressed with you guys, at first i thought it was going to be the local mcdonalds warriors, but then i saw they were all clios, and knew it was enthusiasts:cool:

Didn't realise they were your vans, thought you might be pushing it the whole way home!

Welcome to CC btw