ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

You have all seen the exhaust shots

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
its a very clean car. BUT when you dont look up the pipes or wheel arches it doent look any cleaner than a "fairy liquid and bucket" weekend job due to the colour. imo

as long as you enjoy it i surpose thats all that matters

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
its a very clean car. BUT when you dont look up the pipes or wheel arches it doent look any cleaner than a "fairy liquid and bucket" weekend job due to the colour. imo

as long as you enjoy it i surpose thats all that matters

:S

Mk2 Ph2 Clio II 1.6 16v
Excellent job keeping it pristine, I'm jealous...so jealous I did the same this weekend...lol

Absolute minter, would be a cracking second hand buy. I still think you should get a classic car though and keep that mint, you would win some prizes surely?!

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
thanks all for your kind words! (means a lot) and make the hard work worth while :eek:

Thanks again Paul

LY V6 with Recaros
I thinks that's the first time I've seen pics of the whole car! I knew you'd have to sneak a couple of exhaust pics in though lol. It looks sooo shiney, can't believe it's used everyday!!

1.8 8v RSi
you missed a couple of dirty atoms....
lol awesome car and nice to see all of it for the first time....
i scrolled lookin for the exhaust pic

so, LOL thought i would take some of the car! Found a couple of places to pull up and get the camera out :eek: (with out people thinking i was strange) :rasp:)

Hope you all like...lots of pics! :approve: 20k on the clock now! and used every day, just pampered a lot! ;)

DSCF0378.jpg

DSCF0377.jpg

DSCF0376.jpg

DSCF0375.jpg

DSCF0374.jpg

DSCF0373.jpg

DSCF0372.jpg

DSCF0371.jpg

DSCF0370.jpg

DSCF0369.jpg

DSCF0368.jpg

DSCF0367.jpg

DSCF0366.jpg

DSCF0365.jpg

DSCF0364.jpg

DSCF0363.jpg

DSCF0362.jpg

DSCF0361.jpg

DSCF0360.jpg

DSCF0359.jpg

DSCF0358.jpg

DSCF0357.jpg

DSCF0356.jpg

DSCF0355.jpg

DSCF0354.jpg

DSCF0353.jpg

DSCF0352.jpg

DSCF0351.jpg

DSCF0350.jpg

DSCF0349.jpg

DSCF0348.jpg

DSCF0347.jpg

DSCF0345.jpg

DSCF0344.jpg

DSCF0343.jpg

are those last few pictures in like alittle driveway to a farm kinda place?
on the way to Underwood around like the back of Kimberley

Give me and answer and i'll tell ya nice lil secret between me and the misses in that exact spot :evil: :rasp:

b/g 182, meg tourer
nothing wrong with looking after you motor fella. looks stunning! wish i had the time and patience to clean it that much/thorough.
its immaculate

b/g 182, meg tourer
just noticed your from nottinghamshire, not too far from where i am. if there is a meet around area sometime i would be interested in checking out its cleanliness in the metal :)

keep cleaning ;)

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
just noticed your from nottinghamshire, not too far from where i am. if there is a meet around area sometime i would be interested in checking out its cleanliness in the metal :)

keep cleaning ;)

cheers luke

LOL about cleaning between clicks :)

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
all arches are kept clinically clean ill have you know Dawn :rasp:

and Polarbert thanks :eek: must try harder! ;)