ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozza Sport back box connection?

2020 Merc E450 Coupe
Just wondering if anyone knows how this part of the exhaust connects on the 182 yozza sport back box and what size bolts/washers/nuts I need to replace the ones that are rotting/missing? And do I need any gaskets/sealer? Mine is currently joined via 1 bolt and even that doesn't look tight. The exhaust mounts are doing most of the work!

image.jpg

2020 Merc E450 Coupe
For anyone looking at this thread in the future, you will need M10 bolts that are 45mm in length with preferably 4 nuts and 6 washers. And a spray with ceramic paste to prevent them rusting again ;)

21.jpeg

Don't use anything other than a thin film of UHT silicone sealant on the flanges, and cap screws with metal locking nuts.
No metal seals etc.
/y0z

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
I use the red silicone on my exhaust.
if the metal is cleaned correctly first the silicone sticks like glue and no blowing.

if it does blow just separate and re silicone