ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozza sport race exhaust on a phase 1 172 fitted with phase 2 rear bumper?? help!

http://www.yozzasport.co.uk/proddetail.php?prod=yozzasport_clio_172_exhaust_race This exhaust... and i havnt heard it in flesh but i hope its not OVER THE TOP loud as i cant judge by you tube videos..

phase 2 rear bumper on a phase 1? will the exhaust fit directly and will the phase 2 bumper need to be cut?

first of all will this exhaust be a direct fit on to my phase 1 172 done by a local garage?

and will a phase 2 rear bumper need to be cut at all to accomodate it?

please help imunsure, thankyou :)

Bumder With A Buffer
Re: Yozza sport race exhaust on a phase 1 172 fitted with phase 2 rear bumper?? help

Its loud :) (Well mine is anyway)

You shouldnt need to cut the bumper as it hangs below it but as for fitting im not sure if its different for a phase 1

Re: Yozza sport race exhaust on a phase 1 172 fitted with phase 2 rear bumper?? help

Its loud :) (Well mine is anyway)

You shouldnt need to cut the bumper as it hangs below it but as for fitting im not sure if its different for a phase 1

i really like the race one (the link i posted), well i just hope its not TOO loud , like waking neighbors up coming home and driving slowly up my street its still isnt booming haha?

Bumder With A Buffer

Mine was loud before having my de-cat puton...now its nuts! I roll out of my close on tickover pretty much in the mornings.

Mine was loud before having my de-cat puton...now its nuts! I roll out of my close on tickover pretty much in the mornings.

ohh i might have tothink twice now haha, i might go for the sports one then as the race one just sounds too mean by what i read haha

looking on their site though it looks as though they sell only the back box for the sports one but not full system which il be after...?