ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Zymol Carbon detail. It's grim up north...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I spent a few hours applying some layers of Carbon today. Love the stuff.

It still needs a full day's attack with a rotary to get it where I want it, but that can be saved for warmer days. I had a mooch around Trafford Park for pictures because it looked like rain and didn't want to waste the effort. :eek:

Nothing new since I had the wheels refurbished last month, bar the engine bay work-in-progress, but more on that soon, once it's finished. It's looking stealthy so far. :cool:

Chris

37989472.jpg

f2dfb100.jpg

b0c6f85c.jpg

64a47c47.jpg

I like the PSs with the colours and the grey + I've said it before - I like the way your car is unmolested!

I hate detailing.

Standard Sunday. Clean it and take pictures! Lol.

That first pic is one of, if not the best pic you've ever taken of it. Top notch.

ph1 172 and BG 182
stunning as usual the first picture is the best,
chris what coilovers are u running? also have you done any adjustment to arch liner/ bumper bracket so it doesnt rub? cheers

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, Gaz coilovers and I've trimmed the bumper brackets so they don't foul.

Still got all the arch liners in too ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
They sell loads of Zymol products in most Halfords stores nowadays. No doubt you can get it all cheaper online though.

Remapped derv Golf
The Zymol cleaner wax sold in Halfords is only their retail range and really not made by them at all.

The proper stuff (like Carbon) is only sold though selected stockists.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'll be honest, the pictures flatter the paintwork's condition.

It's not as bad as I think it is :eek: but it'll be sorted once the weather allows!