ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Zymol Carbon detail. It's grim up north...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Just run tap water into an old household handwash bottle, add some food dye and a Dodo Juice label.

£400.

Cheaper to use powdered sabre toothed tiger teeth, and mix it up with live unicorn semen. Just as good and MUCH cheaper.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
b0c6f85c.jpg

I like this photo!!

Although i notice that 99% of your pics are always at low angles (like mine actually), is that because to get the higher ones you have to use a step ladder?

The wheels are blue in that one though, which kinda f***s it up a bit. Anyway less pics, more spam, equals higher P2P ratio. (lol at that BTW)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Looks awesome id of come out but because of my alcohol intake the night before even at 4 in the afternoon id of been twice the drink drive limit LOL.

RB One Eight Two
Low angle FTW when photographing low 182s. They look awesome at that angle as these photos show ;)