ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

0-60 in 2.8 secs!!

Nissan R35 GT-R

Thats the Norris Designs Evo VII. Its got around 750bhp and runs a Jun 2.2 litre stroker kit.

The car has a best 1/4 mile time of 10.9 seconds (on road tyres) but last I heard there was some more expensive rubber going on. :D

A serious TOTB contender there. Simon Norris did very well last year too.

my mate has been in that car, he said the accelleration is so brutal when he sat in the passenger seat he put his arms across his chest and tried to stop them flailing about, apparently it felt like being shot out of a cannon not being driven in a car, he was hyper for days after going out in it, it was a castle coombe too and even in the wet was munching 6 odd cars (all over 250bhp) down the very short straight, and that was in the wet, totally mental :D

Nissan R35 GT-R

Theres a few more Skylines that have made it in to Britain.

That GTR is a great car, but it doesnt have 1000bhp!

Its quickest quarter mile time is 10.8 in Britain. There are a few GTRs here that are running in the 9s now!

erm there are quite a few gtrs with over 1000bhp there is a supra not in the uk that does it in less than 10 but has a skyline engine

fastest 0-60 by a production car is held by the tiger twin engined kitcar

Nissan R35 GT-R

Quote: Originally posted by dogmaul on 13 May 2003

erm there are quite a few gtrs with over 1000bhp
Name one! There is only 2 that I know of and that Jun R33 aint 1 of them!

Nissan R35 GT-R

The HKS car is not road legal and lives in Japan, not UK, and so the the ones from Veilside and Top Secret.

Dave Jones is also the owner of that RS200 and holds the uk 0-60 record with it. Madness!