ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

'05' Racing Blue 182, Cardiff City Center (Probably around 10:30am)

RenaultSport 182FF
'05' Racing Blue 182, Cardiff City Center (Probably around 10:30am)

Saw you coming over the crest to the center of Cardiff on the dual carriageway.

You didn't see me but it looked to be a very clean example and I think it had the common 3/4 plate on the front. Must be a CS.net car :)

RenaultSport 182FF
Ahh man, can't believe you missed me :D I'm always bouncing with joy in my seat when I see a fellow CS member :p

I was going in the opposite direction driving towards Llanishen (Cardiff) as I work with S4C.

Looked really nice, understandable how you missed me though it was literally coming over the crest, to be honest I'm glad you didn't see mine, It's filthy at the moment :eek:

RB 182 cup
Haha same! Every time I'm out and about I'm always looking for others, gutted I missed you!
You like locally then? I don't know of anyone around by me...

RenaultSport 182FF
I see from your posts you've only had it a month or so :)
Yeah it's fun but almost dangerous lol

Umm well the Rents live about 15mins from Chepstow and I work a lot in Cardiff, so sort of..
I actually live in Cheltenham :)

Will probably bump into again more than likely :) There are plenty of CS Members in Wales, will have to get you attending the local meets :)

​Andrew

RB 182 cup
yeah went up to scotland to buy it, well worth the travelling!
yeah would like to meet up with a few other owners! i dont work in cardiff im from caerphilly, was attending a training course.

RenaultSport 182FF
Every so often I work there :) I do the IT and stuff for Boomerang + S4C so I'm mobile like a gypsy :D

Yeah I wanna see yours as well, I'll let you know when I'm in the area next or failure on that get a meet organised :)