ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 16v Few Mods + Wash

So heres my clio 1.2 16v, done a few exterior mods, rs grille, silver visions, sprayed bullets silver, aero wipers, silver sting aerial, xenons, Gave it a wash et voila!

Also got the renault sport badges on the back (yeh im prepared for abuse), and its already attracted the attention of an audi tt who of course absolutely pinged past.. nevermind.

DSC00248.jpg

DSC00247.jpg

DSC00223.jpg

leon cupra R
Leave the badge on, ur taste not anyone else... i think you will always struggle in a 1.2 mate... car looks clean all the same

Clio 1.2 16v
i think the guys got the hint abou the badge lol, same colour as my billabong :p put some anthysite wheels on or however you spell it lol

I do have a few plans for it

short term: lowered, alloys, possibility of slight window tint

long term: buy a real renault sport, LOVE the blue 200's.

if only insurance for young drivers wasnt so steep...

Clio Mk2 Phase 1
cars nice mate, but it doesnt have xenons...am i wrong?

This ^. I think they are just 'xenon' bulbs and not a proper HID kit.

Love the car, clean and tidy. Remove the sport badge as it's not what it says on the tin!

Needs some lows and colour code(?), I'd leave the tints off as it could look a bit like a van / chav mobile. Up to you though, good start.

badge came off a while back, oldish thread.

have colour coded side strips and door handles, also done all the alloy badges and front/ rears in white, likewise the wing mirrors.

only xenon bulbs no hid kit unfortunately :/

will update with new pics soon

thanks guys :)

Stagecoach Ticket
Looks cool man well done like the grille badge do people just do that with paints?
Not a fan of painting diamonds but i will wait and see lol