ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 front facelift

Clio
Following a little bump into a lorry in the cold snap a few weeks ago....

as it was, a bit of damage-
IMG_0045.jpg

close up-
IMG_0046.jpg

Slam plate bent upwards, breaking headlight-
IMG_0047.jpg

Due to bumper displacement, bolt has become what i call technically fooked. After well over an hour of trying to undo this bolt I gave up and out came the drill.
IMG_0048.jpg

One eye'd robot ant?
IMG_0049.jpg

All done-
IMG_0051.jpg

closeup-
IMG_0050.jpg

TO DO's-
Need new headlight as the clip has snapped in the bumpage. so i'll get a new set with a black inner mask instead of grey.

get some euro/french plate

Megane thick splitter

Silver visions, wipers

Lower 60-90mm

alloys 14"-15"

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
I think I prefer the new bumper, will look good with a splitter on. Has anyone had a cupra splitter on that style bumper?

Clio
I think I prefer the new bumper, will look good with a splitter on. Has anyone had a cupra splitter on that style bumper?

Think plummer had a cupra splitter before repping. This is his old bumper.
Think I would prefer a think megane splitter tbh. there is someone with a silver campus with one and it goes really well.

the campus bumper makes a nice change, its cleaner and slightly more aggressive me thinks.

Think it looks better now, smooth. maybe won't look so good once you've fitted a plate.

Needs a thick splitter on there.