ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.4 16v Clio Sport - Induction Kits’s and Exhausts

dont bother with an induction kit unless u wanna lose a lot of power and acceleration, just re-direct ya intake to ya air box to a better place to get cooler air in.

why is this thread going backwards? too? newer stuffs at the top..
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

LOL

on some forums you have forum rules at the top of the page, or, a message of the day again at the top of the page, these are called stickies they remain at the top of the page at all times. set by admin.

sound clear??

not really, how can this be message of the day? no offence intended to the writer but its not the most exciting message for everyone to read, if u know what i mean... its just a simple question!

mate, how this particular thread became one i have no idea, a blunder, a cockup, gremlins!. one of them things!

Can anyone reccomend and good kit for the 1.4 (its this year model btw) i dont want to be stuck with a Peco, please help i would rather a Pipercross over a K&N anyday as well but they dont do them for the 1.4 (ffs) anyideas ?

Let me try and retype that, lol, Can anyone reccomend any good induction kits or exhausts for the 1.4 (its this years model) i dont want to be stuck with a Peco!, please help i would rather a Pipercross over a K&N anyday but they dont do them for the 1.4 (ffs) anyideas ?