ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 alloys on Clio Dynamique

Looking to by the 16" speedline turinis, off the Cup, i have found some one who is selling some as well :)! just a few questions has anyone else but these on dynamique without touching ths suspension? how do they look? does the car look even higher with them on? i have 15" standard alloys on at the moment. and dont really want do anything to the suspension due to the warranty! is it true that 16" with low profile tyres shouldnt be any bigger than my 15" with normal tyres on? can any reccomend any tyres for these wheels?

I have ben quoted £440 for a brand new set of 4 does that sound about right?

Thanks again!

Its the offset of the wheels which u have to kind of get the same !! A few mm out will be OK but anymore and you will get lots of tyre wear !! Cup wheels have an offset 38.5 mm IIRC !! I dont know what a dynamique offset is but im sure someone on here will !! If they are close then go for it !! If they are too wrong you may need small spacers or some of the alloy skimmed to the correct offset !!

Does anyone know the offset for the dynamique wheels? i hop there the same or close :)

Thats just for the wheels mate, can anyone reccomend any tyres to put on these wheels? want some goodens!

Thats really cheap! has anyone put 16" on there standard clios? does it look any good or do you have to lower them for it to look half decent?

C4 Grand Picasso

Ive got 16" 172 alloys on my 1.2. Its definately an improvement over the 14" steelies that was on originally, but it does look like its sitting too high. There is quite a big gap between the tyre and the top of the wheel arch, and would prefer it to be at least 30mm lower (just not sure if I can do this without voiding the warrenty).