ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Carbon bonnet? A55 North Wales yesterday

Clio 182 Cup
172 Carbon bonnet? A55 North Wales yesterday afternoon heading the opposite way to me (towards Colwyn Bay)

172cup
that'll be me then! Seen ya, but you were going too fast to wave lol.

i had my radio on, and i still heard your exhaust... thats quite loud! C Cracking looking motor though mate

Clio 182 Cup
Haha its a BTB, did you notice the dark blue 106 GTi in front of me? That was my 1st car, we were going to take pics of the cars together as my mate is selling it. Your car looked good with the carbon bonnet :cool:

Clio 182 Cup
Yeah, I still like it but don't really miss it! Was my 1st born though so I'll be sad to see it go elsewhere :eek:

RB 182 Special.
I forgot to say, I've seen you as well! Saw you on Friday 2 weeks ago turning left at the lights on Little Sutton (my right as I was travelling in the opposite direction). I would've tooted/flashed, but I wasn't close enough. As has just been said, it looked good with the carbon bonnet.

I then turned off the A41 to my house and saw ANTZ172's car outside the newsagent so stopped for a chat. :)

I must admit to adoring 106 GTIs! I had one before my 182, and although I love the Clio, I miss the 106.

RB 182 Special.
Haha its a BTB, did you notice the dark blue 106 GTi in front of me? That was my 1st car, we were going to take pics of the cars together as my mate is selling it. Your car looked good with the carbon bonnet :cool:

Where did you go to take the photos?

Clio 182 Cup

Where did you go to take the photos?
They didn't come out so hot so we are going to do them again tonite on the Conwy estuary as its nice and clear. Just FYI here are the two cars in question... ;)

newrims.jpg

DSC_0439-1.jpg

RB 182 Special.
CalClioCup: Both cars look ace! (106 needs it's window winding up though ;)).

Two cars in question? vbmenu_register("postmenu_4115067", true);

RB 182 Special.
Yeah, same here! Are they white 205 1.9 alloys on the 106 and white Turinis on yours?

And you've got a 182 in the best colour. ;) I think our two together would look just smashing.

RB 182 Special.
Who CalClio? I've been wondering the same thing since hearing about the exhaust and seeing the photo.

RB 182 Special.
Oh, haha! My 182 has an ITG panel, decat, tints, carbon splitter, Brembo Max Groove discs and Mintex 1144 pads on the front, braided hoses and dot 5 fluid, H&Rs and Trophy wheels. I think that's it.

All the mods were on it when I bought it though except for the brakes and panel filter (which aren't really 'mods' as such I guess).

Clio 182 Cup
Some pics from the weekend; photobucket compressed versions but you get the idea :cool: Kriss your car looks great!

DSC_0383.jpg

DSC_0388.jpg

DSC_0396.jpg

DSC_0403.jpg

DSC_0404.jpg

DSC_0419.jpg

DSC_0423.jpg

DSC_0433.jpg

DSC_0441.jpg

DSC_0443.jpg

DSC_0448.jpg

DSC_0449.jpg

DSC_0451.jpg

DSC_0456.jpg

DSC_0468.jpg

DSC_0478.jpg

RB 182 Special.
Some pics from the weekend; photobucket compressed versions but you get the idea :cool: Kriss your car looks great!

Cheers. :cool:

I can't see your photos at the moment though. The work filter system must be blocking them (although I can get on photobucket so I don't know why) but I'll have a look when I get home.

172cup
Hi, my name's David and i'm an alcoholic.

I've been banned from cliosport.net 5 times, and still have 7 outstanding infraction points.

Pleased to meet you.

172cup
^ It's alright for you... you're always getting spotted. I've done 90k in my cup and think i've been spotted 3 times at the most lol.

I'm good mate, you?

RB 182 Special.
I've never been spotted on here or RS. :( I thionk I'll have a celebratory drink if/when I do!

Hi, my name's David and i'm an alcoholic.

I've been banned from cliosport.net 5 times, and still have 7 outstanding infraction points.

Pleased to meet you.

Haha, pleased to meet you too. Banned 5 times, that's good going. As far as I know, I hold the record over on RS. I don't think admin like me much on there. :star:

RB 182 Special.
I like both forums for their own reasons. There are a lot of really good guys on RS. It's just a pity admin take such a hard line on things and make the rules up as they go along. Some of the banter in the past has been absolutely hilarious!

I'd say its worth being on both, althoughI'm only on here at the moment as after 10 bans on RS its getting difficult to think of new personal details, haha.

Anyway, back to you. HOw long have you lived in the area and how long have you had your Clio? I'm suprised I haven't seen you more than that one occasion the other week. Both of our cars stand out so I'd have thought we would both see each other more often/be spotted on here or RS.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
DSC_0388.jpg

That Cup looks immense!!!! Looks better that Christophers as i'm a big fan of the Gordini stripes. Hats off dude!!!!