ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup - Anyone viewed this one?

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  TTS
He tries to sell it as if being silver is more desirable - I feel many people may disagree.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
No disputing that silver is rarer of the two colours though - I like them in either though!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I've rang/emailed the seller numerous times, I wanted to buy it. This was ages ago too!

I have not had a single reply from him, no wonder he hasn't sold it.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I've rang/emailed the seller numerous times, I wanted to buy it. This was ages ago too!

Strange - He's put the time in writing a decent advert. Was seriously tempted by it but talked myself out of it. Just browsing again and was surprised to see it's still there.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
That was part of the appeal. I appreciate it when someone has spelled stuff properly and covered all aspects. To not reply to emails or voicemails seems a little odd! lol.

I ended up buying banthers cup in the end as this guy clearly wasn't playing ball. :(

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
That was part of the appeal. I appreciate it when someone has spelled stuff properly and covered all aspects. To not reply to emails or voicemails seems a little odd! lol.

I ended up buying banthers cup in the end as this guy clearly wasn't playing ball. :(

Is that your race car?

I bet his Mrs is forcing him to sell it and he really doesn't want to.

53 Clio's & counting
it belonged to a mate of mine,i popped to see him as I was going to buy it but it needed a dephaser doing, as well as the mentioned bits in the ad so I passed it up (I won't say what I could have bought it for lol)

He has sold it now anyway, got £1400 for it

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
it belonged to a mate of mine,i popped to see him as I was going to buy it but it needed a dephaser doing, as well as the mentioned bits in the ad so I passed it up (I won't say what I could have bought it for lol)

He has sold it now anyway, got £1400 for it

Bear me in mind if you find another!