ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup disappointed bhp

172 cup
Lol! It's faster where it needs to be. Overall area under the curve is greater with ITBs and that makes it faster. If you want power below the point where you use it on track why not just buy a diesel....
Yes, it's always faster at the top,but £2000 for more power after 6000rpm, in first,second, that 1000rpm last about half a second, in third it may take a second or two to go from 6000,too 7000 rpm, will be interesting to see how much difference it will be on track, and like I said for £2500 I could buy a megan 225 and be faster.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Yes, it's always faster at the top,but £2000 for more power after 6000rpm, in first,second, that 1000rpm last about half a second, in third it may take a second or two to go from 6000,too 7000 rpm, will be interesting to see how much difference it will be on track, and like I said for £2500 I could buy a megan 225 and be faster.
If you look at the graph it's down over the standard inlet between 4-5k rpm and then better from 5-7.5k rpm.

You go buy your 225 and then I'll show you who's faster :wink: